Gainwell Off-Campus Drive 2022: Gainwell Off Campus Drive 2022 for the post of Product Developer/Tester. The student from various disciplines can apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Company:The top supplier of solutions, services, and technology is Gainwell. The firm objective is to empower clients with cutting-edge technologies and solutions to produce excellent results in the fields of health and human services. 50 states and territories countrywide receive critical services from it.
Gainwell Off-Campus Drive 2022:
|Job Title||Product Developer Tester|
|Salary||8 LPA (Expected)|
|Job Type||Full time
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
Apply for Accenture click here
- Assists the project team with gathering requirements from a technical perspective and developing documentation of system specifications.
- Codes, tests, and debugs computer programs from specifications.
- Gathers information from users for analysis of technical problem areas and prepares elementary feasibility studies.
- Basic interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members.
- Basic communication skills.
- Basic analytical and problem solving skills for design, creation and testing of programs.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Degree program in Engineering/Technology – Eligible Branches (CS, IT, ECE & EEE) OR Masters in Computer Application (MCA).
- 60% and above in 10th/12th/Graduation/Post Graduation.
- Must have graduated in 2022/2021.
- Experience working with programming languages, operating systems, hardware, and software preferred.
Work Experience: Freshers / 0 – 2 Years
How to Apply for Gainwell Off Campus Drive 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.