Comcast Off Campus 2023: Comcast Off Campus Drive 2023 for the Data Engineer. Students from various disciplines can apply for Comcast Recruitment 2023. The detailed eligibility, Requirements, Salary, and application process are given below.
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the worlds best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Comcast Off Campus Drive 2023:
|Job Title||Data Engineer|
|Salary||up to 8 LPA|
|Job Type||Full time
Apply for Accenture click here
Comcast Off Campus Job Description:
- Develops data structures and pipelines aligned to established standards and guidelines to organize, collect, standardize and transform data that helps generate insights and address reporting needs.
- Focuses on ensuring data quality during ingest, processing as well as final load to the target tables.
- Creates standard ingestion frameworks for structured and unstructured data as well as checking and reporting on the quality of the data being processed.
- Creates standard methods for end users / downstream applications to consume data including but not limited to database views, extracts and Application Programming Interfaces.
- Develops and maintains information systems (e.g., data warehouses, data lakes) including data access Application Programming Interfaces.
- Participates in the implementation of solutions via data architecture, data engineering, or data manipulation on both on-prem platforms like Kubernetes and Teradata as well as Cloud platforms like Databricks.
- Determines the appropriate storage platform across different on-prem (minIO and Teradata) and Cloud (AWS S3, Redshift) depending on the privacy, access and sensitivity requirements.
- Understands the data lineage from source to the final semantic layer along with the transformation rules applied to enable faster troubleshooting and impact analysis during changes.
- Collaborates with technology and platform management partners to optimize data sourcing and processing rules to ensure appropriate data quality as well as process optimization.
- Handles data migrations/conversions as data platforms evolve and new standards are defined.
- Preemptively recognizes and resolves technical issues utilizing knowledge of policies and processes.
- Understands the data sensitivity, customer data privacy rules and regulations and applies them consistently in all Information Lifecycle Management activities.
- Identifies and reacts to system notification and log to ensure quality standards for databases and applications. Solves abstract problems beyond single development language or situation by reusing data file and flags already set.
- Solves critical issues and shares knowledge such as trends, aggregate, quantity volume regarding specific data sources.
|Freshers Jobs by City|
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Organization and time management skills
- Communication skills to interact and present findings to team members
- Attention to detail and follow through skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Willingness to travel
Comcast Off Campus Qualification:
- Bachelor’s Degree from any stream.
How to Apply for Comcast Off Campus Drive 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.