Genpact Off Campus 2023: Genpact Off Campus Drive 2023 for the Electrical Engineer. Students from various disciplines can apply for Genpact Recruitment 2023. The detailed eligibility, Requirements, Salary, and application process are given below.
Every year, Genesys delivers more than 70 billion remarkable customer experiences for organizations in over 100 countries. Through the power of the cloud and AI, our technology connects every customer moment across marketing, sales and service on any channel, while also improving employee experiences. Genesys pioneered Experience as a Service℠ so organizations of any size can provide true personalization at scale, interact with empathy, and foster customer trust and loyalty. This is enabled by Genesys Cloud™, an all-in-one solution and the world’s leading public cloud contact center platform, designed for rapid innovation, scalability and flexibility.
Genpact Off Campus Drive 2023:
|up to 6 LPA
Apply for Accenture click here
Genpact Off Campus Job Description:
- Understand designing of new products and/or supporting Installed Base of Analog, RF, and/or Digital electrical circuit boards, components and interconnects
- Leading design efforts with Electrical CAD and Simulation tools
- Executing design to engineering standards
- Working within a team to deliver technical solutions
- Defining and executing component design verification
- Engaging in all phases of product development and support, including concept, architecture, documentation, design, prototype, test, supplier interfaces, manufacturing introduction and service support
- Developing and maintaining product quality and engineering project funnel
- Conducting analysis of installed base and new product reliability and usability
- Investigating complaints/ nonconformance on post-market IB
- Working on change request, disposition, supplier notification, and change initiation and execution through the Design Change process
- Determining the criteria used during supplier part selection
- Working with the cross-functional team during Design Transfer and Design Change to help determine if a Supplier Part Quality Plan is required
- Establishing product specifications and acceptance criteria for the supplier products
- Qualifying verification and validation activities
- Adding alternate suppliers to address fulfillment issues – Compare the existing part and the drop-in part to ensure that it is exactly similar in form, fit, and function by providing the data comparison on all mandatory test and validation results Work with all cross-functions and Technical / Engineering review board to ensure that the impact assessment is thorough and then drive all recommended actions
- Coordinate with suppliers to execute all supplier resilience projects like fulfillment risks, quality issues, design changes, obsolescence issues, LTB
|Freshers Jobs by City
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Organization and time management skills
- Communication skills to interact and present findings to team members
- Understanding of component selection per spec and own design change process – schematic + PWA layout, BOM / BOS, verification/testing, design reviews, and documentation. Knowledge in EMI/EMC (CE certification) testing and design considerations. Experience on HC projects is desired.
Genpact Off Campus Qualification:
- BE / BTech in EE, Rich experience in Hardware design development (analog/mixed-signal circuits/microcontrollers / FPGA design/ power circuits & good design understanding of LCD, thermal printers, DC drive motors, etc}.
How to Apply for Genpact Off Campus Drive 2023?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page carefully.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- You will be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill in the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.