Technip Energies Off Campus 2023: Technip Energies Off Campus Drive 2023 for the Graduate Trainee. Students from various disciplines can apply for Technip Energies Recruitment 2023. The detailed eligibility, Requirements, Salary, and application process are given below.
Technip Energies is a leading Engineering & Technology company for the energy transition, with leadership positions in Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG), hydrogen and ethylene as well as growing market positions in blue and green hydrogen, sustainable chemistry and CO2 management. The company benefits from its robust project delivery model supported by extensive technology, products and services offering. Operating in 34 countries, our 15,000 people are fully committed to bringing our client’s innovative projects to life, breaking boundaries to accelerate the energy transition for a better tomorrow.
Technip Energies Off Campus Drive 2023:
|Graduate Engineer Trainee
|up to 5 LPA
Apply for Accenture click here
Technip Energies Off Campus Job Description:
We offer you not only a job, but an inspiring journey in a truly global environment where you team up to break down boundaries thanks to the innovation, creativity, and pioneer spirit that drive our people.
|Freshers Jobs by City
- Good in Engineering fundamentals
- Flare to work in core Engineering
- Logical thinking, good communication skills & excellence in academics
- Interested to work in design, analysis and field engineering (at sites)
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to work effectively with people across a wide range of levels
- Teamwork and individual contribution to work.
Technip Energies Off Campus Qualification:
- B.E. / B.Tech (Mechanical / Civil / E&I / Electrical/ Chemical/ Structural/ CSE / IT / ECE)
- Fresher/2024 pass out ONLY (NO history of arrears)
How to Apply for Technip Energies Off Campus Drive 2023?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page carefully.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- You will be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill in the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.