Morgan Stanley Off Campus 2024 | Freshers | Summer Analyst Program | Bangalore
Morgan Stanley Off-Campus 2024: Morgan Stanley Off Campus Drive 2024 for the post of Summer Analyst Program. Students from various disciplines can apply for Morgan Stanley Recruitment 2024. The detailed eligibility, Requirements, Salary, and application process are given below.
Morgan Stanley mobilizes capital to help governments, corporations, institutions and individuals around the world achieve their financial goals. For over 85 years, the firm’s reputation for using innovative thinking to solve complex problems has been well earned and rarely matched. A consistent industry leader throughout decades of dramatic change in modern finance, Morgan Stanley will continue to break new ground in advising, serving and providing new opportunities for its clients. Morgan Stanley is committed to maintaining the first-class service and high standard of excellence that have always defined the firm.
Morgan Stanley Off-Campus Drive 2024:
|Job Title||Summer Analyst Program|
|Salary||5 LPA (Expected)|
|Job Type||Full time
Follow us on Instagram Click here
- Development Teams: Our development teams are tasked with designing, developing and maintaining applications used by the Firm’s business units.
- Daily activities include meeting with clients to gather and analyze requirements; making system design decisions; evaluating, integrating and developing necessary software; and testing and deploying applications to production.
- Developing high-performing low-latency electronic trading systems across multiple asset classes, providing sophisticated risk management analytics and systems, andevolving complex workflows and life cycle management capabilities across increasingly sophisticated products are just some of the many projects available for developers within our technical organizations.
- Infrastructure Teams: Our infrastructure-facing teams are developing cutting-edge systems to run our business. Engineers provide tools, applications and platforms such as the Firm’s networks, computing hardware, operating systems and databases for trading applications, mobile applications and other end-user applications.
- Working in small, nimble teams, the group provides applications that span the breadth of the Firm’s clients in an efficient manner.
- Engineering the Firm’s websites, managing the Windows plant, and developing a client reporting delivery system are some of the projects available for infrastructure engineers in our organizations.
|Freshers Jobs by City|
- You have experience with at least one programming language: e.g., Java, C++ or C#, database knowledge.
- You have operating system knowledge (Windows and Unix).
- You have excellent problem-solving skills, experience in object-oriented development, good comprehension of data structures, algorithms and complexity theory, strong database and scripting skills.
- You have excellent problem-solving, communication, teamwork and analytical skills.
- You are fluent in English.
- You are a Bachelors or Masters student in your penultimate year of study.
- Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Information Technology or other related technical majors preferred.
How to Apply for Morgan Stanley Off Campus Drive 2024?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.