Amazon Off Campus Drive 2023 for the System Development Engineer. Students from various disciplines can apply for Amazon Recruitment 2023. The detailed eligibility, Requirements, Salary, and application process are given below.
Every year, Genesys delivers more than 70 billion remarkable customer experiences for organizations in over 100 countries. Through the power of the cloud and AI, our technology connects every customer moment across marketing, sales and service on any channel, while also improving employee experiences. Genesys pioneered Experience as a Service℠ so organizations of any size can provide true personalization at scale, interact with empathy, and foster customer trust and loyalty. This is enabled by Genesys Cloud™, an all-in-one solution and the world’s leading public cloud contact center platform, designed for rapid innovation, scalability and flexibility.
Amazon Off Campus Drive 2023:
|Job Title||System Development Engineer|
|Expected Salary||up to 10 LPA|
|Job Type||Full time
Apply for Accenture click here
Amazon Off Campus Job Description:
- Troubleshooting and diagnosing systemic and infrastructure issues, fixing production software issues, developing monitoring solutions, performing software maintenance and configuration, implementing the fix for internally developed code (Perl, Ruby, Java), performing SQL queries, updating, tracking, and resolving technical challenges
- Responsibilities also include working alongside development on Amazon Corporate and
- Divisional Software projects, updating/enhancing our current software, automation of support processes, and documentation of our systems
|Freshers Jobs by City|
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Organization and time management skills
- Knowledge of at least one modern programming language such as C, C++, Java, or Perl
- Experience programming with at least one modern language such as C++, C#, Java, Python, Golang, PowerShell, Ruby
- Experience tools for automation (building, testing, releasing, or monitoring)
- Knowledge of and proficiency in the use of Python scripting language
- Experience on highly concurrent, high throughput systems and knowledge of complex distributed systems
Amazon Off Campus Qualification:
- A degree in computer science, IT, or the equivalent or equivalent professional technical experience
- 0-1 years’ experience working in Genesys contact centre environment as support engineer
How to Apply for Amazon Off Campus Drive 2023?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page carefully.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- You will be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill in the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.