Sun Life Off Campus 2023 | Freshers | Graduate Engineer Trainee | Bangalore
Sun Life Off Campus 2023: Sun Life Off Campus Drive 2023 for the Graduate Engineer Trainee. Students from various disciplines can apply for Sun Life Recruitment 2023. The detailed eligibility, Requirements, Salary, and application process are given below.
Sun Life is a leading international financial services organization providing insurance, wealth and asset management solutions to individual and corporate Clients. Sun Life has operations in a number of markets worldwide, including Canada, the United States, the United Kingdom, Ireland, Hong Kong, the Philippines, Japan, Indonesia, India, China, Australia, Singapore, Vietnam, Malaysia and Bermuda.
Sun Life Off Campus Drive 2023:
|Job Title||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Salary||up to 4 LPA|
|Job Type||Full time
Apply for Accenture click here
Sun Life Off Campus Job Description:
- Responsible for engineering tasks in the software development life cycle and implementation of software project
- Write effective, scalable code and to develop Front-end/back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance
- Integrate user-facing elements into applications
- Test and debug programs Improve functionality of existing systems
- Implement CI/CD by adopting DevOps pipelines and automate manual tasks
- Keep supervisors up to date regarding current work on a daily/weekly basis
- Cooperation and collaboration within and between teams – appropriate sharing of needed resources & information.
- Effective collaboration in project meetings and associated teams.
- Reports issues affecting progress of tasks assigned.
|Freshers Jobs by City|
- Strong analytical abilities and problem-solving skills
- Good command on verbal and written communication
- Excellent presentation skills
- Good understanding of programming language like Java or Python is must
- Understanding of Object-Oriented Programming, Design Concepts
- Understanding of SQL queries and database schemas
- Should have strong knowledge of data structure and algorithms
- Understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Understanding of Software Development life cycle
- Understanding of various software development methodologies like waterfall, agile
- Understanding of programming and troubleshooting techniques
- Developed at least one coding project in high school or engineering
Sun Life Off Campus Qualification:
- Strong academic background with 60% (8+ CGPA) & above scores throughout.
- Computer Science/IT/Information Sciences Graduates of 2022 or 2023 pass outs
How to Apply for Sun Life Off Campus Drive 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.