Google Off Campus 2024: Google Off Campus Drive 2023 for the Associate Product Manager. Students from various disciplines can apply for Google Recruitment 2024. The detailed eligibility, Requirements, Salary, and application process are given below.
Google LLC is an American multinational technology company focusing on artificial intelligence, online advertising, search engine technology, cloud computing, computer software, quantum computing, e-commerce, and consumer electronics.
Google Off Campus Drive 2024:
|Data Center Engineering Intern
|up to 50K / Month
Apply for Accenture click here
Google Off Campus Job Description:
- Contribute to repairs, upgrades, deployments, cabling.
- Identify trends for machine failure, report bugs and work with remote teams to resolve them.
- Communicate effectively with clients and partners.
- Contribute to projects in deployment and maintenance, and provide support of current and new data center infrastructure.
- Configure and troubleshoot Linux OS-related challenges on our servers, and resolve critical or escalated technical challenges over a significant population of affected equipment.
|Freshers Jobs by City
- Familiarity with the basic concepts of Network and Linux systems.
- Ability to understand and develop data center architectures, products, system design, operations, maintenance, and procedures.
- Excellent problem solving skills and ability to use tools to produce highly accurate analyses that ensure designs satisfy safety requirements.
- Available to work full time for a minimum of 6 months outside of university term time.
Google Off Campus Qualification:
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s, Master’s, or PhD degree in Computer Science or a related technical field.
- Experience with installing a Network or Linux system.
- Ability to communicate in English fluently.
How to Apply for Google Off Campus Drive 2024?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page carefully.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- You will be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill in the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.