Google Operations Center Off Campus 2022 | Freshers | Analyst | Bengaluru
Google Operations Center Off-Campus 2022: Google Operations Center Off Campus Drive 2022 for the post of Analyst. Students from various disciplines can apply for Google Operations Center Recruitment 2022. The detailed eligibility, Requirements, Salary, and application process are given below.
About Company: At Google Operations Center, we provide caring and knowledgeable support for Google users and customers. From troubleshooting product issues to providing around-the-clock advertiser assistance, you can be part of the teams that help Google users and customers solve problems and accomplish their goals.
Google Operations Center Off-Campus Drive 2022:
|Organization||Google Operations Center|
|Salary||7.4 LPA (Expected)|
|Job Type||Full time
Follow us on Instagram Click here
- Maintain a positive and professional attitude towards customers.
- Provide support across a variety of platforms, including chat, live email, instant messaging, and phone (voice calls).
- Be flexible to work in a 24×7 service environment as per the business needs which might include night and weekend shifts
- Troubleshoot basic technical problems, identify customer needs, and develop creative solutions to address them.
- Provide high-touch assistance to highest Tier customers, and build an in-depth understanding of most pressing customer issues.
- Contribute to creating and updating a support knowledge base, you will have a passion for learning and knowledge sharing.
- Promptly and independently resolve incidents and escalations, with effective communication to all stakeholders internally and externally.
- Maintain response and resolution speed as defined by SLOs;
- Keep high customer satisfaction scores and follow quality standards in 95% of cases.
- Utilize existing troubleshooting tools and techniques to establish the root cause for queries and provide a customer-facing root cause assessment.
|Freshers Jobs by City|
- Team player and quick learner
- Good Communication- Verbal and Non Verbal skills
- Good Team Player
- BTech/BE Information Technology/Computer Science degree/ BCA or BSc computers or equivalent practical experience with a strong academic record
- Excellent verbal and written English language skills
- Strong attention to detail and a proven ability to balance multiple priorities
- 0-18 months experience in Technical Support/Customer service operations/ Troubleshooting/Campaign Optimisation in any company.
How to Apply for Google Operations Center Off Campus Drive 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.