Tata Steel Off-Campus Drive 2023: Tata Steel Off Campus Drive 2023 for the post of Engineer Trainee. The student from various disciplines can apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Tata Steel is one of the leading steel manufacturing companies of India. Visit the website to get comprehensive information about the Company.
Tata Steel Off-Campus Drive 2023:
|Job Title||Engineer Trainee|
|Salary||Up to 6 LPA (Expected)|
|Experience||Freshers & Experience|
Apply for Accenture click here
Implement platform, email, and social media marketing plans for events and categories on Paytm Insider.
Track and report digital marketing plans for effectiveness and efficiency.
Implement various optimization techniques for continuous improvement in digital marketing performance!
- B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc/MCA/M.Sc from CS/ IT.
- Candidates who have completed three-year diploma and directly joined 2nd year of engineering and are in the final year of BE/ BTech / B Sc (Engg) are also eligible
- Must have attended Full time AICTE/ UGC approved Campus Program
- For General Candidates: Must have scored minimum of 6.5 (where the scoring pattern is CGPA) or 65% (where the scoring pattern is in percentage) in BE / B Tech / B Sc (Engg) Examination
- For Transgender, PwD, SC/ST Candidates: Must have scored minimum of 6.0 (where the scoring pattern is CGPA) or 60% (where the scoring pattern is in percentage) in BE / B Tech / BSc (Engg) Examination
Preference will be given to the candidates who are a domicile of the State of Jharkhand and Odisha.
Salary and Benefits
- Tata Steel offers a competitive salary of up to ₹6.25 LPA*(as per Glassdoor) for the role of Engineer Trainee.
Work Experience: Freshers / Experienced.
How to Apply for Tata Steel Off Campus Drive 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.