HARMAN Off-Campus Drive 2023: HARMAN Off Campus Drive 2023 for the post of Associate Software. The student from various disciplines can apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
As a technology leader that is rapidly on the move, HARMAN is filled with people who are focused on making life better. Innovation, inclusivity and teamwork are a part of our DNA. When you add that to the challenges we take on and solve together, you’ll discover that at HARMAN you can grow, make a difference and be proud of the work you do every day.
Top MNC’s Like Tech Mahindra Infosys ,TCS ,Cognizant ..& many more hiring , Upload Your Resume
HARMAN Off-Campus Drive 2023:
|Job Title||Associate Software|
|Salary||Up to 5 LPA (Expected)|
|Job Type||Full time
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
Apply for Accenture click here
- Contribute to Digital strategic programs in key roles with strong stakeholder engagement to drive business focused outcomes
- Build competency in Product Lifecycle management, Automotive software engineering based on Agile SW delivery
- Assess the overall system architecture, and design secure, high-performance technical solutions.
- Designs, writes and debugs code any of the programming languages (C, C++, Jave, Python, etc)
- Develops unit tests for all new code
- Adequately comments all code
- Has all code changes peer reviewed
- Provides input for documentation of new or existing programs
- Performs technical research, monitors current trends and changes in technolog
- Interfaces with all departments within company
- Demonstrates industry knowledge to assist in new product development
- Performs related duties as assigned
- Participate in software development practices
- Leverage the use of cloud (AWS, Azure) and cloud native / agnostic tools such as Kafka, Python, JSON, Ruby, Ansible, Oracle, SQL, MongoDB etc. to build and enhance applications.
- Leverage the use of Data Analytics, Data modelling, Data warehouse, ETL and Automation (UIPath) to drive data visualisation and process automation for key business areas
- Lead or Participate in Agile DevOps pods to drive business focused outcomes with speed and innovation.
- Lead or Participate in Cyber Security & Network automation and forensic tools to improve IT’s defensive capabilities.
- Ability to dive deep into a problem, perform ‘Root Cause Analysis’ and identify constraints to recommend a solution – on this, we will test the candidate’s ability to think logically through a given issue, structure their thoughts, identify the problem correctly and then recommend appropriate solutions
- Ability to deal with ambiguity – use discretion and judgment to take decisions on critical business
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science or Information Systems or Computer Engineering or Data Science & Analytics.
- Willingness to travel and commitment to the rotations over the length of the program
- Strong work ethics and principles
- Team player with positive attitude to succeed
- Strong aptitude for Digital with broad knowledge of Information Technology.
Work Experience: Freshers / 0 – 2 Years
How to Apply for HARMAN Off Campus Drive 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.
TELEGRAM GROUP click here
Facebook Click here
LinkedIn Click here
Whatsapp Group Click here
Apply Now Click here