HARMAN Off-Campus Drive 2023: HARMAN Off Campus Drive 2023 for the post of Associate Software. The student from various disciplines can apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
As a technology leader that is rapidly on the move, HARMAN is filled with people who are focused on making life better. Innovation, inclusivity and teamwork are a part of our DNA. When you add that to the challenges we take on and solve together, you’ll discover that at HARMAN you can grow, make a difference and be proud of the work you do every day.
HARMAN Off-Campus Drive 2023:
|Up to 5 LPA (Expected)
|0 – 2 Years
Apply for Accenture click here
- Contribute to Digital strategic programs in key roles with strong stakeholder engagement to drive business focused outcomes
- Build competency in Product Lifecycle management, Automotive software engineering based on Agile SW delivery
- Assess the overall system architecture, and design secure, high-performance technical solutions.
- Designs, writes and debugs code any of the programming languages (C, C++, Jave, Python, etc)
- Develops unit tests for all new code
- Adequately comments all code
- Has all code changes peer reviewed
- Provides input for documentation of new or existing programs
- Performs technical research, monitors current trends and changes in technolog
- Interfaces with all departments within company
- Demonstrates industry knowledge to assist in new product development
- Performs related duties as assigned
- Participate in software development practices
- Leverage the use of cloud (AWS, Azure) and cloud native / agnostic tools such as Kafka, Python, JSON, Ruby, Ansible, Oracle, SQL, MongoDB etc. to build and enhance applications.
- Leverage the use of Data Analytics, Data modelling, Data warehouse, ETL and Automation (UIPath) to drive data visualisation and process automation for key business areas
- Lead or Participate in Agile DevOps pods to drive business focused outcomes with speed and innovation.
- Lead or Participate in Cyber Security & Network automation and forensic tools to improve IT’s defensive capabilities.
- Ability to dive deep into a problem, perform ‘Root Cause Analysis’ and identify constraints to recommend a solution – on this, we will test the candidate’s ability to think logically through a given issue, structure their thoughts, identify the problem correctly and then recommend appropriate solutions
- Ability to deal with ambiguity – use discretion and judgment to take decisions on critical business
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science or Information Systems or Computer Engineering or Data Science & Analytics.
- Willingness to travel and commitment to the rotations over the length of the program
- Strong work ethics and principles
- Team player with positive attitude to succeed
- Strong aptitude for Digital with broad knowledge of Information Technology.
Work Experience: Freshers / 0 – 2 Years
How to Apply for HARMAN Off Campus Drive 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.