HARMAN Off-Campus Drive 2023: HARMAN Off Campus Drive 2023 for the Business Analyst. The students from various disciplines can apply for HARMAN Recruitment 2023. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
As a technology leader that is rapidly on the move, HARMAN is filled with people who are focused on making life better. Innovation, inclusivity, and teamwork are a part of our DNA. When you add that to the challenges we take on and solve together, you’ll discover that at HARMAN you can grow, make a difference and be proud of the work you do every day.
HARMAN Off-Campus Drive 2023:
|Job Title||Business Analyst|
|Salary||up to 8 LPA (Expected)|
|Job Type||Full time
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
|Batch||2017/ 18/ 19/ 20/ 21/ 22|
TELEGRAM GROUP click here
- Analyze a business or organization, by documenting its systems and processes, assessing its business model, identifying vulnerabilities, and devising solutions
- Work experience in Business Intelligence / Data Analytics / Big data Environment is essential.
- Understanding the Business Objective and Analytical and Critical Thinking and Decision-Making Skills.
|Freshers Jobs by City|
- Basic understanding of accounting processes.
- High degree of Communication and Interpersonal Skills.
- Ability to Creation of Reports and Dashboards.
- Basic Knowledge of Database and SQL is essential.
- Knowledge of basic programming Languages is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in engineering, mathematics, business management, or economics
- 0-3 years of experience in the analytics industry. Working in any e-commerce sector is a plus but not mandatory
Facebook Click here
LinkedIn Click here
Also, Apply for
How to Apply for HARMAN Off Campus Drive 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.
Join Our Whatsapp Group Click here
Apply for HARMAN Off Campus Drive 2022 Click here
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your Resume / CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox and even the spam mail for the next round once your Resume has been shortlisted.