HCCB Off-Campus Drive 2022: HCCB Off Campus Drive 2022 for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee. The student from various disciplines can apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Hindustan Coca Cola Beverages Private Limited is a Food and Beverage Services company. It was established in 1997, and the headquarters are in Bengaluru, Karnataka. Juan Pablo Rodriguez is the CEO of the organization. The total number of employees working in the firm were 5,001-10,000 employees.
HCCB Off-Campus Drive 2022:
|Job Title||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Salary||5 LPA (Expected)|
|Job Type||Full time
|Experience||0 – 1 Years|
Apply for Accenture click here
- To manage all E&I Maintenance activities in the plant to ensure adherence to production schedules and maximize productivity
- Overall responsibility for all maintenance activities including annual maintenance, breakdown maintenance of all equipment, and preventive maintenance systems.
- Execution of all Electrical and Instrumentation engineering projects
- Designing and implementing appropriate systems preventive maintenance, equipment history and asset register.
- Preparation and control of annual plant maintenance budgets.
- Maintenance planning and control.
- Safety of personnel, facilities and equipment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Have excellent written and verbal communications
- Have good learnability
- Be an active listener and deal well with objection
- Have strong customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different scenarios
- Be a team player, flexible and open to feedback
- Ability to multitask, prioritise, and manage time effectively
- Should be able to speak in English and Hindi
- B.E/ B.Tech from any stream.
Work Experience: Freshers / 0 – 1 Years
How to Apply for HCCB Off Campus Drive 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.