HPE Off Campus 2023 | Freshers | L&D Support Specialist |Bangalore
HPE Off Campus 2023: HPE Off Campus Drive 2023 for the L&D Support Specialist. Students from various disciplines can apply for HPE Recruitment 2023. The detailed eligibility, Requirements, Salary, and application process are given below.
HPE is a company that specialises in information technology. It was founded in 2015, and its headquarters are in Spring, Texas, USA. The organization’s CEO is Antonio Neri. According to 2022 reports, the total number of employees working in the firm was 60,200, and the organization’s total revenue was 2,850 crores.
HPE Off Campus Drive 2023:
|Job Title||L&D Support Specialist|
|Salary||up to 5-12 LPA(Expected)|
|Job Type||Full time
Apply for Accenture click here
HPE Off Campus Job Description:
- Contributes to new process, program and system implementations and/or design within a single function, business, or geography.
- Delivers basic employee support services in assigned areas.
- Uses assigned delivery mechanisms to ensure consistency and effectiveness.
- Contributes to process improvement and achieves assigned tasks.
- Assists with processes to resolve employee/HR support issues/cases.
- May assist in escalation support to HR functions and partners.
- Assists with the implementation of process improvement to optimize the customer experience globally.
|Freshers Jobs by City|
- Basic collaboration, communication, administrative, problem- solving/troubleshooting, and customer service skills.
- Basic ability to understand training function processes and programs.
- Basic ability to learn escalation management strategies.
HPE Off Campus Qualification:
- First level university degree preferred or equivalent experience.
- Typically 0-2 years training or related experience.
How to Apply for HPE Off Campus Drive 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.