HCL Off-Campus Drive 2023: HCL Off-Campus Drive 2023 for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee. Students from various disciplines can apply for HCL Recruitment 2023. The detailed eligibility, Requirements, Salary, and application process are given below.
HCL Technologies is a next-generation global technology company that helps enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age. Our technology products and services are built on four decades of innovation, with a world-renowned management philosophy, a strong culture of invention and risk-taking, and a relentless focus on customer relationships. HCL also takes pride in its many diversity, social responsibility, sustainability, and education initiatives. Through its worldwide network of R&D facilities and co-innovation labs, global delivery capabilities, and over 176,000+ ‘Ideapreneurs’ across 50 countries, HCL delivers holistic services across industry verticals to leading enterprises, including 250 of the Fortune 500 and 650 of the Global 2000.
HCL Off-Campus Drive 2023:
|Job Title||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Salary||4 LPA (Expected)|
|Job Type||Full time
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
Apply for Accenture click here
- Work on Data Science
- Hands on development on Python, Spark and Database technologies
- Work on Machine learning
- Work on Deep Learning
- Text Analytics and Mining
|Freshers Jobs by City|
- A solid base of programming languages is required. Languages and technologies include Go, Java, Python or other scripting languages are useful.
- Skills with Test Tools such as Jest, Cypress, Codecept
- Knowledge on building API driven interfaces
- Knowledge on API testing and API automation.
- Knowledge on test automation development using Ansible, Python.
- Experience working with GitHub as source code control.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- PG/ M.Tech CSE/CS/IT
- Recommendation and Anomaly Detection engines
- Criteria: 65% throughout in 10th,12th, UG and PG
TELEGRAM GROUP click here
Facebook Click here
LinkedIn Click here