HCL Off-Campus Drive 2023: HCL Off-Campus Drive 2023 for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee. Students from various disciplines can apply for HCL Recruitment 2023. The detailed eligibility, Requirements, Salary, and application process are given below.
HCL Technologies is a next-generation global technology company that helps enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age. Our technology products and services are built on four decades of innovation, with a world-renowned management philosophy, a strong culture of invention and risk-taking, and a relentless focus on customer relationships. HCL also takes pride in its many diversity, social responsibility, sustainability, and education initiatives. Through its worldwide network of R&D facilities and co-innovation labs, global delivery capabilities, and over 176,000+ ‘Ideapreneurs’ across 50 countries, HCL delivers holistic services across industry verticals to leading enterprises, including 250 of the Fortune 500 and 650 of the Global 2000.
HCL Off-Campus Drive 2023:
|Job Title||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Salary||4 LPA (Expected)|
|Job Type||Full time
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
Apply for Accenture click here
- Review, design, develop & implementation.
- Understand new requirements and come up with design for new features.
- Design new features with optimized ways & ability to handle required scale and work on implementation.
- Work along with geographically dispersed teams & client engineers in coming up with the design & implementation approaches.
- Support through the qualification cycles.
- Work closely with the functional and end-to-end test teams to troubleshoot problems found in integration testing.
- Handling problems reported from the field and coming up with quick resolution, workaround, recovery and fixes.
|Freshers Jobs by City|
Strong written and oral communication skills.
Excellent documentation skills.
Strong presentation and interpersonal skills.
Ability to present ideas in user-friendly manner.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Circuit Branches
- Criteria: 70% throughout in 10th,12th, UG and PG
TELEGRAM GROUP click here
Facebook Click here
LinkedIn Click here