HP Off Campus Drive 2023 | Freshers | Bangalore| Support Analyst
HP Off-Campus Drive 2023: Hp Off Campus Drive 2023 for the post of Support Analyst. The students from various disciplines can apply for HP Recruitment 2023. The detailed eligibility, Requirements, Salary, and application process are given below.
About Company: HP is a technology company that operates in more than 170 countries around the world united in creating technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere.
HP Off-Campus Drive 2023:
|Job Title||Support Analyst|
|Salary||up to 8 LPA (Expected)|
|Job Type||Full time
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
|Batch||2017/ 18/ 19/ 20/ 21/ 22/23|
Role And Responsibility:
- Analyzes sales data and compiles information for reports (e.g., pipeline forecasting, quality assurance); identifies trends and makes observations.
- Manages day-to-day post-sales order management (e.g., credits, returns) and resolution of customer issues (e.g., specialized product builds, performance reports, data analysis); handles multiple moderately complex customer accounts.
- May mentor non-exempt level team members on day-to-day activities.
- Manages open order (backlog) report issues resolution and reaches out to supply chain or factory to determine source of delay; communicates status and escalates issues as necessary.
- Resolves order management issues for all product lines using specialized subject matter knowledge and analysis; serves as a subject matter expert to other departments (e.g., testing new systems to ensure order management system works correctly).
|Freshers Jobs by City|
- Good communication skills (e.g. written, verbal, presentation); mastery in English and local language as well as other languages as required.
- Intermediate knowledge of internal processes and policies.
- Developed understanding of local legal compliance issues.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Good teamwork skills.
- Intermediate time management skills.
- Developing project management skills.
- Developing mentoring and coaching skills.
- Any degree or equivalent experience.
TELEGRAM GROUP click here
Facebook Click here
LinkedIn Click here
Also, Apply for
How to Apply for HP Off Campus Drive 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.
Join Our Whatsapp Group Click here
Apply for Hp Off Campus Drive 2023 Click here
Q. Is there any experience required for this role?
A. The role of Support Analyst is open for freshers with 0-2 years of experience in a related field.
Q. What is the job location for this role?
A. The job location for the Support Analyst role is Bangalore.
Q. What is the education requirement for this role?
A. The education requirement for this role is a first-level university degree with a recommended focus in business or finance.
Q. What are the essential skills required for this role?
A. The essential skills required for this role are excellent communication skills, intermediate knowledge of internal processes and policies, strong problem-solving and analytical skills, good teamwork skills, intermediate time management skills, and developing project management skills.