Microsoft Off Campus 2023 | Freshers | Data Annotation Specialist| Bangalore
Microsoft Off-Campus 2023: Microsoft Off Campus Drive 2023 for the post of Data Annotation Specialist. Students from various disciplines can apply for Microsoft Recruitment 2023. The detailed eligibility, Requirements, Salary, and application process are given below.
Microsoft India (R&D) Private Limited, a subsidiary of Microsoft Corporation, set up Microsoft India Development Center (MSC) at Hyderabad in 1998. Over the course of the past 21 plus years, we have expanded to become one of Microsoft Corporation’s largest R&D centers outside its headquarters in Redmond. MSC is a part of Microsoft Corporation’s strategy of global shared development, where teams across geographies collaborate to build great software and services
Microsoft Off-Campus Drive 2023:
|Job Title||Data Annotation Specialist|
|Salary||up to ₹10 LPA* (Expected)|
|Job Type||Full time
Follow us on Instagram Click here
- Using in house tools to transcribe and annotate data for various projects. A few examples may be providing transcription (text) for audio clips or annotating text or images to verify certain types of data.
- Going through content (online and offline), extract information, provide needed information through tools with high accuracy and consistency.
- Performing quality evaluation of transcription and annotation results produced by different sources.
- Collaborate with team members on day-to-day problem solving and projects assigned by managers.
- Transcription specialists will come across offensive, sensitive, or objectionable material and may be required to work with this type of content to help train our AI models for the protection of Microsoft’s customers.
|Freshers Jobs by City|
Benefits and Perks:
- Industry-leading healthcare
- Giving programs
- Opportunities to network and connect
- Discounts on products and services.
- Graduation or equivalent work experience
- Knowledge of required language spelling, vocabulary, grammar, pronunciation, accents, intent
- Native speaker of the target locale/language & lived in the native country within the last five years or equivalent experience. See location and language requirements
- Fluent in English & Hindi – both written and spoken .
How to Apply for Microsoft Off Campus Drive 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.