HSBC Off-Campus Drive 2023: HSBC Off Campus Drive 2023 for the post of Data Analyst. The student from various disciplines can apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
HSBC is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and, opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment.
HSBC Off-Campus Drive 2023:
|Job Title||Data Analyst|
|Salary||Up to 8.5 LPA (Expected)|
|Job Type||Full time
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
Apply for Accenture click here
- The job holder is required to ensure the provision of complete, true and accurate analysis and report to functional management and senior executives under the supervision of his / her line manager, in order to facilitate effective decision making.
- In this role, the job holder will be under the full supervision and will undergo on the job training, however it is vital that the person in this role is able to learn new tasks very quickly.
- The role holder will be expected to execute on tasks/projects, once provided initial directional guidance. The role holder shall be expected to solve simple technical/business problems on his/her own without involving his/her line manager.
- The role holder will be expected to be responsible for thorough QC of their own deliverables, and follow the departmental QC procedures as laid down by their line managers
- Be able to execute/deliver against defined tasks.
- To be able to work on well-defined processes or with close supervision.
- Develop business domain knowledge and good working knowledge of tools [SAS, SQL, VBA, Unix, Qlik, R, Python and any other BI tools & Data technologies.]
- Interfaces with business/functions to translate business requirements into executable instructions/technical.
- Maintain the level of communication/interaction across the team and direct manager including onshore business partners
- Ability to comprehend intricate and diverse range of business problems and analyse them with limited or complex data and provide a feasible solution framework.
- Participate in the technical/functional sessions and ensures project results delivered on a timely manner.
- Works smoothly within the team and supports other co-workers.
- Adherence to Standard Procedures & Governance practices.
- Converting the Existing SAS scripts to New Tool Like Python / Biq query / SAS.
- Written and verbal communication skills. Ability to develop and effectively communicate complex concepts and ideas
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams. Strong interpersonal skills and drive for success.
- Maintain the level of communication/interaction across the team and direct manager including onshore business partners.
- Strong analytical skills with business analysis aptitude. Knowledge and understanding of financial-services/ banking-operations is advantageous.
- Atleast 0 – 2 years of experience with Bachelor / Master’s degree
- Exposure to advanced technologies like Bigdata, Python. will have an advantage.
Work Experience: Freshers / 0 – 2 Years
How to Apply for HSBC Off Campus Drive 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.