IBM Off Campus 2023: IBM Off Campus Drive 2023 for the Associate System Engineer. Students from various disciplines can apply for IBM Recruitment 2023. The detailed eligibility, Requirements, Salary, and application process are given below.
About Company: Cognizant is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating, and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital
IBM Off Campus Drive 2023:
|Job Title||Associate System Engineer|
|Salary||up to 6 LPA|
|Job Type||Full time
Apply for Accenture click here
IBM Off Campus Job Description:
- As an Associate System Engineer:
- You will be focusing on individual/ team objectives and involve yourself in the development of professional effectiveness. In the role, you will design applications, write codes, test, debug and maintain Software Applications across various platforms and technologies.
- We are looking for following skills from you:
- Programming (preferably in Java, Python, Node.js) & Software Development Life Cycle Concepts
|Freshers Jobs by City|
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Organization and time management skills
- Communication skills to interact and present findings to team members
- Attention to detail and follow through skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Willingness to travel
IBM Off Campus Qualification:
- Bachelor’s Degree from any stream.
How to Apply for IBM Off Campus Drive 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.