IBM Off Campus Drive 2023: IBM Off Campus Drive 2023 for the post of Full Stack Developer. The students from various disciplines can apply for IBM Recruitment 2023. The detailed eligibility, Requirements, Salary, and application process are given below.
About IBM: The International Business Machines Corporation, nicknamed Big Blue, is an American multinational technology corporation headquartered in Armonk, New York and present in over 175 countries.
IBM Off-Campus Drive 2023:
|up to 8 LPA (Expected)
|2017/ 18/ 19/ 20/ 21/ 22/23
IBM Off Campus Drive 2023: Job Description
- The Sustainable Software – EIS Support Team is looking for a customer support professional.
- This position provides the opportunity to work in a high growth area in the Sustainable Software organization on the Environmental Intelligence Suite by providing remote debugging and resolution to customer issues. Product Support is vital for IBM customer to use and leverage IBM software to solve their business problems. It aims to bring problem resolution closer to the customer and ensure a common, efficient, and streamlined process.
- The role provides technical support assistance directly (phone/electronically) to customer using problem determination and technical analytical skills. Will use technical and negotiations skills in collaboration with other support organizations to prioritize and work problems to resolution.
- You will develop, document, and communicate action plans to customers and IBM teams as appropriate. Look for avenues to recommend/or implement new solutions or improvements to existing technical support tools, procedures, or processes.
- Participate in department objectives such as building the knowledge base (writing technical tips), improving serviceability, and contributing to high customer satisfaction in addition to a familiarity to weather and aviation terminology.
|Freshers Jobs by City
- Good understanding of REST APIs
- Strong understanding of HTTP protocol basics: requests and responses, headers, operations (GET, PUT, POST, etc), response status codes.
- Understanding and use of RDBMS and NoSQL Databases.
- Understanding of XML, JSON, and YAML data formatting
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Customer facing role includes shifts / weekend support on rotation basis.
- Quick learner and ability to pick up new product.
- Ability to work in shifts that could span early hours or late evening IST hours as well as weekends on rotation.
- Customer facing role and will have to provide electronic. telephonic support to IBM Customers
- Ability to work independently and contribute to a team environment.
IBM Off Campus Drive 2023: Qualification
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree or equivalent experience.
TELEGRAM GROUP click here
Facebook Click here
LinkedIn Click here
Also, Apply for
How to Apply for IBM Off Campus Drive 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.
Join Our Whatsapp Group Click here
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your Resume / CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox and even the spam mail for the next round once your Resume has been shortlisted.