Genesys Off Campus 2023 | Freshers |Associate Software Engineer | Chennai/Work From Home
Genesys Off Campus 2023: Genesys Off Campus Drive 2023 for the Associate Software Engineer. Students from various disciplines can apply for Genesys Recruitment 2023. The detailed eligibility, Requirements, Salary, and application process are given below.
Every year, Genesys delivers more than 70 billion remarkable customer experiences for organizations in over 100 countries. Through the power of the cloud and AI, our technology connects every customer moment across marketing, sales and service on any channel, while also improving employee experiences.
Genesys Off Campus Drive 2023:
|Associate Software Engineer
|up to 4.5 LPA
|Chennai/Work From Home
Apply for Accenture click here
Genesys Off Campus Job Description:
- Analysing the product requirements
- Design and develop new product features within estimated plans for development.
- Provide inputs to the architecture of new modules and components.
- Provide estimations of work effort for requirements
- Define and manage the build.
- Implement and unit test developed features.
- Review design and code of peers
- Work with QA to define a test plan and help them understanding the features.
- Reproduce and fix defects.
- Automate unit test cases for the newly developed features with Continuous Integration (CI) framework.
- Contribute to White-Box Testing
- Become source of innovative features/solutions to enhance our core business.
|Freshers Jobs by City
- Good analytical, debugging and communication skills.
- Good understanding of OOPS is a MUST along with exposure to Object Oriented Design (OOD) & Analysis
- Good understanding of networking concepts and hands on experience on socket programming.
- Knowledge about VoIP technologies (like SIP/RTP/RTCP) would be an added advantage.
- Well versed with multithreading concepts/programming & exposure to debugging tools/techniques for profiling C++ or Java)
- Exposure to web-based applications would be added advantage.
- Familiarity with formal design processes would be an added advantage.
- Exposure to Cloud Platforms like Azure, AWS etc. and Microservices architecture.
Genesys Off Campus Qualification:
- Should be a graduate in ECE, CSE or IT stream of engineering
- Should have an experience of 0 – 1+ years in software industry.
- Should be willing to learn and explore new technologies quickly.
- Should be interested in Innovation, R&D & Coding
- Good in communication and interpersonal skills
- Should be willing to perform as an individual contributor.
How to Apply for Genesys Off Campus Drive 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.