Indian Navy Recruitment Drive 2023:- Indian Navy Hiring freshers for SSC Officer (IT). Students from various disciplines can apply for Indian Navy Recruitment 2023. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
Indian Navy Off-Campus Drive 2023:
|Job Title||SSC Officer (IT)|
|Job Type||Full time
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
|Batch||2023 And Below|
|Qualification||BE, B Tech, BCA, BSC, MCA, MSC, ME, M Tech
TELEGRAM GROUP click here
- Educational qualification with minimum 60% overall qualifying marks, in either or a combination of the following:
- MSc/ BE/ B Tech/ M Tech (Computer Science/ Computer Science & Engineering/ Computer Engineering / Information Technology/ Software Systems/ Cyber Security/ System Administration & Networking/ Computer Systems & Networking/ Data Analytics/ Artificial Intelligence) OR
- MCA with BCA/BSc (Computer Science/ Information Technology).
For NCC Candidates : NCC ‘C’ certificate holders will be given relaxation of 5% in cut off marks towards shortlisting for SSB subject to meeting the following criteria:-
- Having NCC ‘C’ certificate of Naval/Army/Air Wing with minimum ‘B’ Grade.
- Served for not less than two academic years in the Senior Division, Naval/Army/Air Wing of the NCC.
- ‘C’ certificate should not be dated prior to 01 Jun 2020.
|Freshers Jobs by City|
- The selection process includes Shortlisting of application will be based on normalised marks obtained by the candidates in the qualifying degree.
- Marks obtained by the candidates in the qualifying degree will be normalised using formulae mentioned on the website.
- For candidates who have completed or in final year of BE/B Tech, marks obtained upto fifth semester will be considered for SSB shortlisting.
- For candidates who have completed MSc/ MCA/ M Tech, marks obtained in all semesters will be considered.
- For final year students pursuing MSc/ MCA/ M Tech, marks obtained till pre-final year will be considered.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed about their selection for SSB interview through e-mail or SMS (provided by candidates in their application form).
- Merit list would be prepared based on SSB marks.
- Candidates declared fit in medical examination would be appointed subject to police verification and character verification & availability of vacancies in the entry.
Facebook Click here
LinkedIn Click here
|Men and Women||70||02 Jul 1998
01 Jan 2004
Also, Apply for
How to Apply for Indian Navy 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.
Join Our Whatsapp Group Click here
Apply for Indian NavyDrive 2023 Click here
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your Resume / CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox and even the spam mail for the next round once your Resume has been shortlisted.