Intel Off Campus 2023: Intel Off Campus Drive 2023 for the Emulation Engineer. Students from various disciplines can apply for Intel Recruitment 2023. The detailed eligibility, Requirements, Salary, and application process are given below.
Intel Corporation is an American multinational corporation and technology company headquartered in Santa Clara, California. It is the world’s largest semiconductor chip manufacturer by revenue, and is the developer of the x86 series of microprocessors, the processors found in most personal computers.
Intel Off Campus Drive 2023:
|up to 7 LPA
Apply for Accenture click here
Intel Off Campus Job Description:
- The candidate will be responsible for developing validation infrastructure for testing SOC Firmware in emulation environment.
- This involves working with HW engineers, porting different SOC designs to emulation.
- Candidate will also be responsible for enabling different Bus Functional Models needed for emulation testing, developing necessary infrastructure for connecting emulators to Virtual Platforms.
- Candidate will also be required to enable FW validation in emulation, developing emulation test automation infrastructure for test execution.
|Freshers Jobs by City
- 0-2+ years of emulation experience
- Understanding of hardware modeling
- C/C++ programming skills and/or Python scripting skills
- Familiar with System Verilog or hardware description language (Verilog)
Intel Off Campus Qualification:
- Candidate should possess a Bachelor of Science degree or a Master of Science degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering.
How to Apply for Intel Off Campus Drive 2023?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page carefully.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- You will be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill in the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.