Invesco Off Campus 2023: Invesco Off Campus Drive 2023 for the Compliance Analyst. Students from various disciplines can apply for Invesco Recruitment 2023. The detailed eligibility, Requirements, Salary, and application process are given below.
Invesco is an independent global investment management firm dedicated to delivering an investment experience that helps people get more out of life. Great ideas transcend borders at Invesco.
Invesco Off Campus Drive 2023:
|up to 7 LPA
Apply for Accenture click here
Invesco Off Campus Job Description:
- Monitoring investment guidelines of client portfolio and ensuring violations (active & passive) are addressed in a timely manner by informing to the onshore counterparts.
- Identify and analyze investment restrictions to ensure asset allocation and issuer concentration, industry, sector and security investment limits, Credit quality, Duration and other risk characteristics, leverage restrictions, country and region exposures, industry regulations are in line with the Investment Management Agreement.
- Onboarding of new clients for investment compliance by understanding the investment restrictions, interpreting the mandate, coding, and testing the restrictions and reporting the exceptions.
- Ensure the restricted securities are updated in restricted lists on security / issuer level to ensure these are being restricted for trading by the portfolio managers.
- Exposure to various types of asset classes like Equities, Fixed Income and derivatives and understanding on holding and transaction level checks.
- Conduct periodic and transactional testing to ensure compliance of the investment manager with all applicable state, federal and self-regulatory agency requirements.
- Interact with members of regional and global compliance teams to assess, document, monitor, report, develop, coordinate, and implement various compliance monitoring activities, ongoing testing and related controls.
- Respond to basic and intermediary queries from team members and report to manager for any escalation.
- Assist in Compliance related projects and initiatives.
|Freshers Jobs by City
- Good written and verbal communication skill
- Good interpersonal and strong analytical skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Shall be a team player
- Shall be open to work flexible hours
- Proficiency on MS Office suite of applications.
- Self-motivated, go getter.
- Familiarity with trading systems and compliance components such as Charles River or Aladdin will be given preference.
Invesco Off Campus Qualification:
- B. Com / M. Com / MBA /CFA / Degree in Commerce/Finance.
- 2 to 4 years of work experience in investment compliance with an investment advisor or mutual fund group. Good understanding of capital markets, financial products, and asset management industry.
How to Apply for Invesco Off Campus Drive 2023?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page carefully.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- You will be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill in the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.