JPMorgan Chase & Co Off Campus 2023 | Freshers | Quality Associate | Mumbai
JPMorgan Chase & Co Off Campus 2023: JPMorgan Chase & Co Off Campus Drive 2023 for the Quality Associate. Students from various disciplines can apply for JPMorgan Chase & Co Recruitment 2023. The detailed eligibility, Requirements, Salary, and application process are given below.
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
JPMorgan Chase & Co Off Campus Drive 2023:
|Organization||JPMorgan Chase & Co|
|Job Title||Quality Associate|
|Salary||up to 8 LPA|
|Job Type||Full time
Apply for Accenture click here
JPMorgan Chase & Co Off Campus Job Description:
- Manage quality activities of multiple LOB Programs within schedule and budget with minimal to no supervision
- Facilitating/Participating in meetings with LOBs as Quality or Process SME
- Serving as an escalation channel for Quality team and Business Leads
- Reviewing all applicable documentation and to deliver Quality artifacts
- Consolidating, reconciling and communicating Quality results to the stakeholders regularly
- Providing concise analysis and solutions for individual findings
- Partnering with stakeholders to prioritize QC review
- Performing select control monitoring reviews on critical processes
- Creating and maintaining quality review checklist
- Assessing and revising sampling model based on business goals
- Collaborating with business partners on effective dispute resolution/exception
- Collaborating with stakeholders on finding solutions to control gaps with procedure changes
- Additional adhoc projects as assigned.
|Freshers Jobs by City|
- Management experience
- Experience in multiple Lines of Business a plus
- Excellent Leadership skills which encompass Interpersonal, Communication & Written skills
- Experience in quality control for software products
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, ALM, EPIC and JIRA
- Knowledge of VBA, SharePoint, ASC, Omni, Clarity, Confluence and Tableau is a plus
- Core competencies: attention to detail, effective communication, decision making, critical thinking, teamwork, leadership
JPMorgan Chase & Co Off Campus Qualification:
- College graduate or equivalent experience.
How to Apply for JPMorgan Chase & Co Off Campus Drive 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.