Thomson Reuters Off Campus Drive 2023 for the post of Global Trade Analyst Python. The students from various disciplines can apply for Thomson Reuters Recruitment 2023. The detailed eligibility, Requirements, Salary, and application process are given below.
About Company: Thomson Reuters Corporation is a Canada-based multinational media conglomerate. The company was founded in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, where it is headquartered at 333 Bay Street.
Check out the Latest Jobs Posted by Top Companies that Give You 30% Salary Advantage.
Thomson Reuters Off-Campus Drive 2023:
|Job Title||Global Trade Analyst Python|
|Salary||9 LPA (Expected)|
|Job Type||Full time
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
Apply for Accenture click here
Apply for infosys
Apply for wipro
- Work with a small team or individually as required, to design programs, code and implement them
- Communicate with users, cross functional teams to understand requirements and come up with solutions
- Test the codes before deployment on a larger scale
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing codes and software modules
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting
- Work on assigned projects based on the needs of the department.
|Freshers Jobs by City|
- Good communication and co-ordination skills
- Strong problem-solving skills with great attention to detail and critical thinking
- Quality-oriented highly committed
- Positive attitude with a willingness to learn
- Great team player
- Ability to lead and work independently with full ownership
- Any Graduate from any stream.
- Fresher/ 1 years experience (Python programming ,web scrapping).
- Profile Screening
- Online Assessment Test
- Technical Discussion
- HR Discussion
How to Apply for Thomson Reuters Off Campus Drive 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.
TELEGRAM GROUP click here
Facebook Click here
LinkedIn Click here
Whatsapp Group Click here
Follow us on Instagram Click here
Apply Now Click here