SAIL Recruitment for Management Trainees). All the candidates who are eligible can apply for this job role. Follow below for more details and apply link.
Apply To 300+ Internships & Fresher Jobs Across India, Register Now
SAIL Drive 2023:
|Job Title||Management Trainees|
|Salary||60,000 – 1,80,000-/Month|
|Job Type||Full time
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
|Batch||2023 and below|
|Last Date||08th February 2023
TELEGRAM GROUP click here
Educational Qualification :
Management Trainees ( Admin ) – PR :
- Bachelor Degree (full time) in any discipline with minimum 60% marks (Average of all semesters / years) from Govt. recognized University/Institute.
- Post Graduate Degree (full time) / 02 years Diploma (full time) in Public Relation / Journalism / Mass Communication / Mass Communication & Journalism with minimum 60% marks (Average of all semesters / years) from Govt. recognized University/Institute.
Management Trainees (Admin) – Law :
- Bachelor Degree in Law (full time) in any discipline with minimum 60% marks (Average of all semesters / years) from Govt. recognized University/Institute.
- LL.M. (02 years full time course) having specialization in Labour Laws or Commercial Laws with minimum 60% marks (Average of all semesters / years) from Govt. recognized University/Institute.
|Freshers Jobs by City|
- Candidates belonging to the maximum age of 28 Years as on 08/02/2023 can apply for the SAIL Recruitment 2023
- Selection to the posts will done through Written Test (Computer Based Test) or Interview or both. The same shall be intimated to the eligible candidates through Admit Card/Call Letter.
- If selection will be through interview only, the weightage of interview mark shall be 100% and the minimum qualifying marks will be 50% for unreserved posts.
- In case of Computer Based Test (CBT), date, time & venue for CBT will be intimated to eligible candidates through Admit Card/Call Letter. The Admit Cards/ Call Letters will be uploaded in the SAIL website.
- Candidates will be intimated for downloading of Admit Card through E-mail/SMS and SAIL website. No other communication will be sent to the candidate for this purpose.
- The CBT will be of 200 marks consisting of two parts (in Hindi/English), viz. First Part on Domain Knowledge Test (duration 40 minutes) for 100 marks and Second Part on Aptitude Test (duration 80 minutes) for total 100 marks; consisting of four segments viz. Quantitative Aptitude, English Language, Reasoning and General Awareness of 25 marks each.
- Candidates will have to qualify in each of the parts, viz. Domain Knowledge Test and Aptitude Test in the respective discipline by scoring minimum 50 percentile score. Candidate, who fails to qualify in any part of the CBT, will not be shortlisted for interview.
- Candidates will be shortlisted for interview at the ratio of 1:3 in order of merit for each post. For final selection, merit list will be drawn by combining the scores of CBT and Interview with the weightage of 80:20 respectively. The selection of the candidates for the posts will be made in the order of merit.
- In case two or more candidates are placed on the same cut-off point in the final merit list, the offer letter will be issued to the candidate having higher marks in the CBT. In case there is a tie in the CBT marks also the candidate with higher marks in higher eligibility qualification would be selected.
- Date, Time & Venue of the Interview will be intimated to the shortlisted candidates through Call Letter and information shall be shared through E-mail/SMS and SAIL website. Call Letters shall be downloaded by the shortlisted candidates from SAIL website.
- Application Fee (for General/OBC/EWS candidates) – Rs.700/-
- Processing Fee (for SC/ST/ESM/Departmental candidates) – Rs.200/-
Also, Apply for
Infosys Off Campus Hiring For Customer Support Executive
HP Off Campus Hiring For Financial Analyst | Apply Now
How to Apply for SAIL Drive 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.
Join Our Whatsapp Group Click here
Apply for SAIL Drive 2022 Click here
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your Resume / CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox and even the spam mail for the next round once your Resume has been shortlisted.