Lenovo Off-Campus Drive 2023: Lenovo Off Campus Drive 2023 for the Web Developer Role. The students from various disciplines can apply for Lenovo Recruitment 2023. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
Lenovo is a US$50 billion Fortune Global 500 company, with 57,000 employees and operating in 180 markets around the world. Focused on a bold vision to deliver smarter technology for all, we are developing world-changing technologies that create a more inclusive, trustworthy and sustainable digital society.
Lenovo Off-Campus Drive 2023:
|Job Title||Web Developer-Trainee|
|Salary||up to 7 LPA (Expected)|
|Job Type||Full time
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
TELEGRAM GROUP click here
- One year of onsite training for the position of web developer trainee.
- Working closely with Lenovo.com web team on Hybris and Drupal CMS.
- The individual will be trained in the platforms and core web technologies. Site hygiene and QA will be primary responsibilities.
|Freshers Jobs by City|
- Basic understanding of accounting processes.
- Basic analytical skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Good teamwork skills.
- Problem-solving skills and ability to work in ambiguous environments
- The ability to present findings in a polished way
- Any Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree from any stream.
Facebook Click here
LinkedIn Click here
Also, Apply for
How to Apply for Lenovo Off Campus Drive 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.
Join Our Whatsapp Group Click here
Apply for Lenovo Off Campus Drive 2022 Click here
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your Resume / CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox and even the spam mail for the next round once your Resume has been shortlisted.