Mahindra Off-Campus Drive 2023 for the post of Graduate Apprentice Trainee. The students from various disciplines can apply for Mahindra Recruitment 2023. The detailed eligibility, Requirements, Salary, and application process are given below.
About Company: Mahindra & Mahindra Limited is an Indian multinational automotive manufacturing corporation headquartered in Mumbai. It was established in 1945 as Mahindra & Muhammad and later renamed as Mahindra & Mahindra. Part of the Mahindra Group, M&M is one of the largest vehicle manufacturers by production in India.
Mahindra Off-Campus Drive 2023:
|Organization||Mahindra & Mahindra|
|Job Title||Graduate Apprentice Trainee|
|Salary||3.6 LPA (Expected)|
|Job Type||Full time
Follow us on Instagram Click here
- Provides hands-on support for one or more manufacturing processes to maximize plant efficiency
- Participating in process design, set up, implementation, and maintenance.
- Establishing process workbooks and set-up documentation; optimizing work flow and lead times by organization of work and machine set-ups
- Reviewing existing processes and equipment, recommending and managing process improvement projects.
- Promoting and monitoring process use and effectiveness; ensuring compliance with relevant agencies and adherence to policies, practices and standards.
|Freshers Jobs by City|
- Must have good visualization skills, and a flair for creative thinking.
- Keen eye for creativity and attention to detail. Soft skills
- Self-motivated, able to prioritize and manage workload and meet critical project deadlines.
- Strong communication skills.
- Be proactive and have the drive and ability to handle projects in individual capacity as well as while being a part of a global team.
- Should have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to successfully juggle multiple projects simultaneously.
B.E (Auto/Mech)/ Diploma in Automobile Engg
Facebook Click here
LinkedIn Click here