Thermo Fisher Scientific Off Campus 2023 | Freshers | Software Intern | Hyderabad
Thermo Fisher Scientific Off Campus 2023: Thermo Fisher Scientific Off Campus Drive 2023 for the Software Intern. Students from various disciplines can apply for Thermo Fisher Scientific Recruitment 2023. The detailed eligibility, Requirements, Salary, and application process are given below.
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. is the world leader in serving science, with revenues of more than $30 billion and approximately 70,000 employees globally. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. We help our customers accelerate life sciences research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics, deliver medicines to market and increase laboratory productivity.
Thermo Fisher Scientific Off Campus Drive 2023:
|Organization||Thermo Fisher Scientific|
|Job Title||Software Intern|
|Salary||up to 4 LPA|
|Job Type||Full time
Apply for Accenture click here
Thermo Fisher Scientific Off Campus Job Description:
- Study & understand PCA business unit product functionalities (Image Analysis Product). Work on image analysis and computational imaging area to define project requirements.
- Review project requirements, solutions with product owners / SME’s.
- Develop proof of concepts (POC) for identified problem statement/ project requirements.
- Apply software programming fundamentals, image processing, Data analysis & AI concepts while developing POC’s.
- Setup development environment used for scientific computing.
- Report out the project progress periodically to collaborators.
- Practice SDLC process (Agile/V Model/Waterfall). Establishes and maintains detailed and accurate documentation of all work.
- Demonstrate strong sense of ownership, vitality, and drive. Ability to work independently.
|Freshers Jobs by City|
- Basic understanding of software fundamental concepts & programming (C++/Python/ R programming)
- Exposure to image processing techniques & AI fundamentals
- Experienced with Agile development.
- Excellent written and verbal, interpersonal skills.
Thermo Fisher Scientific Off Campus Qualification:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering (Computer Science / Electronics or its equivalent)
How to Apply for Thermo Fisher Scientific Off Campus Drive 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.