DataAvail Off Campus 2023 | Freshers | Trainee Database Administrator | Bangalore/Mumbai/Hyderabad
DataAvail Off Campus 2023: DataAvail Off Campus Drive 2023 for the Trainee Database Administrator. Students from various disciplines can apply for DataAvail Recruitment 2023. The detailed eligibility, Requirements, Salary, and application process are given below.
Datavail is a proven technology consulting, implementation, and managed services partner headquartered in Broomfield, Colorado. Our world-class tech-enabled delivery platform enables us to provide an extensive solutions portfolio, including database management, analytics, application development, cloud infrastructure, and enterprise applications consulting — on-premises and in the cloud. With tens of thousands of hours of experience, our goal is to enable our clients to build modern, data-driven organizations that scale.
DataAvail Off Campus Drive 2023:
|Job Title||Trainee Database Administrator|
|Salary||up to 5 LPA|
|Job Type||Full time
Apply for Accenture click here
DataAvail Off Campus Job Description:
- Technical Service Desk
- First Call Resolution (FCR)
- To assist an organization in achieving 25% of FCR of the overall ticket volume
- To communicate with customers as per Datavail customer communication protocol.
- To work closely with the Shift Leads/Manager ensuring tickets are assigned appropriately & responded to within SLA’s.
- Support: Provide technical support, troubleshoot, and resolve issues related to the PROD/DEV environments under supervision of Tier 2/Tier 3 DBA.
- To perform basic routine DBA activities & service requests.
- To monitor customer production /development environments using various monitoring tools.
- Strong understanding of underlying Operating Systems (Windows/Unix/Linux).
|Freshers Jobs by City|
- Customer Service: Strong customer service orientation with the ability to communicate patiently, clearly, and professionally with users.
- Active Listening: Skill to understand user issues by actively listening to their descriptions and probing for additional details.
- Clear Communication: Ability to explain technical concepts and troubleshooting steps in a clear and concise manner to non-technical users.
- Empathy: Understanding and empathizing with users’ challenges and frustrations while providing assistance.
- Documentation: Proficiency in documenting incident details, troubleshooting steps, and resolutions in a comprehensive manner.
DataAvail Off Campus Qualification:
How to Apply for DataAvail Off Campus Drive 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.