Mercedes Benz Off Campus 2023 | Experienced| Engineer | Bangalore
Mercedes Benz Off Campus 2023: Mercedes Benz Off Campus Drive 2023 for the Engineer. Students from various disciplines can apply for Mercedes Benz Recruitment 2023. The detailed eligibility, Requirements, Salary, and application process are given below.
Mercedes-Benz India Pvt. Ltd. was established in 1994 at Pune, India with the aim to become the fastest green-field operations ever to be created. We are currently rated as one of the top CKD plants of Mercedes-Benz globally.
Mercedes Benz Off Campus Drive 2023:
|Salary||up to 11 LPA|
|Job Type||Full time
Apply for Accenture click here
Mercedes Benz Off Campus Job Description:
- In this role, together with other team members, you will conceive and design future architecture and software of ECUs, their mapping to heterogeneous multi-core SoCs and the seamless integration of ECUs into future vehicle architecture.
- You will create modern and flexible software design for complex microcontroller (mC) & System on Chip (SoC) ECUs with AUTOSAR Classic, AUTOSAR Adaptive and other technologies.
- You will contribute to ECU design decisions across different feature verticals to ensure robust ECU software development & delivery.
- You will understand AUTOSAR requirements, ECU specific features and derive SW Architecture.
- You will search for complex fault patterns, together with team members, using test bench and in-car testing, and integrate lessons learned into future concepts.
- You will have opportunities to solve complex cross-functional technical problems.
|Freshers Jobs by City|
- Strong technical background to perform engineering calculations, simulations and analysis, as well as strong communication skills to explain technical issues clearly and effectively.
- Ability to read, understand and create diagrams, charts and schematics, as well as software architecture, software design and software development documents and test specifications.
- Experience in working with customers on design goals, technical strategies and requirements.
- Ability to anticipate roadblocks, diagnose problems and generate effective solutions.
- Knowledge of standard tools and methodologies such as fish bone, fault tree, etc., to guide activities.
- Knowledge of automotive software development life cycle.
- Well versed in UML/SysML design skills using Enterprise Architect, PREEVision or IBM Rhapsody.
- Experience in ASPICE, CMMI or equivalent software development process maps.
- Experience in practicing Agile.
- Effective analytical and conceptual skills to derive adequate solutions for technical problems.
- High initiative towards driving development and innovation.
- Pro-active and self-motivated.
- Excellent planning and organization, and time management skills.
- Excellent behaviors and outlook.
Mercedes Benz Off Campus Qualification:
- Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science, Electrical & Electronics, Electronics & Communication or related field.
- Minimum four years of relevant industry experience.
- Experience in real-time and safety relevant automotive embedded systems.
- Rich experience in AUTOSAR with different vendor stacks (e.g., Vector, EB, etc.), tools and methodologies.
- Hands on experience in AUTOSAR stack integration, preferably Vector’s.
- Strong experience in various communication protocols – Ethernet, CAN, LIN and FlexRay.
How to Apply for Mercedes Benz Off Campus Drive 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.