Microsoft Off Campus 2022 | Freshers | Data Scientist Internship| Bangalore
Microsoft Off-Campus 2022: Microsoft Off Campus Drive 2022 for the post of Data Scientist Internship. Students from various disciplines can apply for Microsoft Recruitment 2022. The detailed eligibility, Requirements, Salary, and application process are given below.
About Company: Microsoft India (R&D) Private Limited, a subsidiary of Microsoft Corporation, set up the Microsoft India Development Center (MSIDC) in Hyderabad in 1998. Over the course of the past 21-plus years, we have expanded to become one of Microsoft Corporation’s largest R&D centers outside its headquarters in Redmond. MSIDC is a part of Microsoft Corporation’s strategy of global shared development, where teams across geographies collaborate to build great software and services
Register & Apply For BE/BTech & MCA Off Campus Job Openings
Microsoft Off-Campus Drive 2022:
|Job Title||Data Scientist Internship|
|Job Type||Full time
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
Apply for Accenture click here
- Develop highly scalable classifiers, data regression, recommendations, and predictive models.
- Analyze petabytes of data and mine patterns from logs.
- Bring data to life using rich visualizations.
- Create language models, speech models, vision models, etc.
- Suggest, collect and synthesize requirements and innovate to create next-generation feature sets.
- Enable natural and contextual interactions in apps integrating cognitive and analytics services.
- Adapt standard ML methods to best exploit modern parallel environments.
- Implement algorithms that power user and developer-facing products reaching out to millions of users. Measure and optimize the quality of your algorithms.
- Work in product teams shipping large-scale end-to-end applications/solutions.
|Freshers Jobs by City|
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Good analytical and logical reasoning skills.
- Basic knowledge of any scripting language.
- Kaggle’s score is a plus.
- Experience with R / Matlab / Scipy / Pandas / Weka, and scripting languages such as Perl, and Python.
- Experience with Hadoop / Hbase / Pig or Mapreduce / Bigtable / AzureML a plus.
- Knowledge of C++, C#, and .NET is a plus.
- B.Tech / M.Tech/ MS degree in Computer Science or related quantitative field with min. 7/10 CGPA. A batch of 2024. (No backlogs)
How to Apply for Microsoft Off Campus Drive 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.
TELEGRAM GROUP click here
Facebook Click here
LinkedIn Click here
Whatsapp Group14 Click here
Apply Now Click here