Nokia Off-Campus Drive 2023: Nokia Off Campus Drive 2023 for the Application Developer. The students from various disciplines can apply for Nokia Recruitment 2023. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
Nokia is a telecommunications company with a focus on information technology, consumer electronics, and telecommunications. Eduard Polón, Leo Mechelin, and Fredrik Idestam Subsidiaries founded the group in 1865. The company’s headquarters are in Espoo, Finland.
IndiaNokia Off-Campus Drive 2023:
|Job Title||Application Developer|
|Salary||up to 9 LPA (Expected)|
|Job Type||Full time
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
|Batch||2018/ 19/ 20/ 21/ 22/23|
TELEGRAM GROUP click here
- Develop and maintain applications on Apptio and ServiceNow tools.
- Ensure that the final product has all the features defined in the original specification
- Ensure that they are done in a way that provides a good user experience
- Works with other application developers and project stakeholders
- Maintain existing applications.
|Freshers Jobs by City|
- Apptio (incl. TBM) certified (data model/data flows/configuration “ootb” expertise)
- Experience with implementation of external interfaces with Apptio like ServiceNow, Limatoo, ERP etc
- Experience with ServiceNow, and Application development in ServiceNow
- Experience in Java or any other programming languages
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Visual Design.
- Planning and organization.
- Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related field from recognized university.
Facebook Click here
LinkedIn Click here
Also, Apply for
How to Apply for IndiaMART Off Campus Drive 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.
Join Our Whatsapp Group Click here
Apply for IndiaMART Off Campus Drive 2022 Click here
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your Resume / CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox and even the spam mail for the next round once your Resume has been shortlisted.