Palo Alto Off-Campus Drive 2023: Palo Alto Off Campus Drive 2023 for the Associate Software Engineer Role. The students from various disciplines can apply for Palo Alto Recruitment 2023. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
Palo Alto is a Networks Cybersecurity company established in 2005 by Nir Zuk. The organization’s headquarters are located in Santa Clara, California, U.S. Nikesh Arora serves as the firm’s CEO. The revenue generated by the firm is approximately US$4.3 billion. Around 11,870 employees are working in this corporation.
Palo Alto Off-Campus Drive 2023:
|Job Title||Associate Software Engineer|
|Salary||up to 10 LPA (Expected)|
|Job Type||Full time
|Experience||0 – 1 Years|
|Batch||2017/ 18/ 19/ 20/ 21/ 22/23|
TELEGRAM GROUP click here
Palo Alto Networks is looking for a Java developer who has experience in building Applications and Rest Api’s.
As a Software developer you will develop and maintain microservices in both Python and Java stack.
You will work alongside Product Owner, Scrum master, Dev OPS engineer and Software developers to rollout changes to microservices some of them are external facing and many of them are involved in processing business transactions.
The microservices team works on a range of projects that includes exposing Rest Api for Serving content updates to Activating, Licensing and Renewal of SAAS products and Subscriptions.
The ideal candidate also has experience in Java and has worked on event driven microservices.
You will make a big impact in this highly visible role by adding new features and improvements to Updates Api and also by working on different microservices in the Nova platform.
Freshers Jobs by City Bangalore Jobs Chennai Jobs Noida Jobs Hyderabad Jobs
- Experience in designing and developing applications and services using SOA and Microservice methodology
- Experience in building event driven microservices using Java and Spring boot.
- Experience with developing Api’s leveraging Google Cloud Platform (GCP) OR Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Understand containerization using Docker or similar technologies
- Must be comfortable accessing and manipulating various web and local data sources such as relational MySQL and NOSQL (Firebase, Redis) databases, RESTful API’s calls
- Communicate project status and needs to the team and project lead to minimize any impact of change
- Must have experience debugging, logging, and tracking issues
- Java, Spring Boot, Linux, MySQL, microservice, GIT, GCP, AWS, PubSub, Kubernetes, Docker, Jira, Confluence, and others.
- BE/B.Tech engineering , equivalent technical degree or equivalent military experience required
- 0.6+ years of experience in Java development within Agile / Scrum team environments and large implementations using Test Driven Development (TDD).
Facebook Click here
LinkedIn Click here
Also, Apply for
How to Apply for Palo Alto Off Campus Drive 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.
Join Our Whatsapp Group Click here
Apply for Palo Alto Off Campus Drive 2022 Click here
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your Resume / CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox and even the spam mail for the next round once your Resume has been shortlisted.