Philips Off-Campus Drive 2022: Philips Off Campus Drive 2022 for the post of Software Engineer Intern. The student from various disciplines can apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Company: Philips India Limited is a subsidiary of Royal Philips of the Netherlands, a leading health technology company focused on improving people’s health and enabling better outcomes across the health continuum from healthy living and prevention, to diagnosis, treatment and home care
Philips Off-Campus Drive 2022:
|Job Title||Software Engineer Intern|
Apply for Accenture click here
- Support /contribute in creating value and impact by delivering meaningful insights by using advanced technologies for analyzing and interpreting large complex data sets.
- Our newly-adopted hybrid work concept fuses flexibility with collaboration to deliver great outcomes for our people and our customers. We are embracing an approach wherein we spend more time together than apart – which for full-time employees translates to an average of at least 3 days working from the office and up to 2 days from home – for our hybrid roles.
- Previous experience in Procurement & Sourcing.
- Excellent Analytical skills and ability to work with large amounts of data and information
- Knowledge on how a supply chain industry works alongside statistics and data science algorithms
- Functional knowledge of relevant programming languages (R, Python, SQL)
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Bachelor Degree from any stream
Work Experience: Freshers / 0 – 2 Years
How to Apply for Philips Off Campus Drive 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.
Apply for infosys click here
Apply for wipro click here