PowerSchool Off Campus 2023 | Freshers | Associate Cloud Ops Engineer| Bangalore
PowerSchool Off Campus 2023: PowerSchool Off Campus Drive 2023 for the Associate Cloud Ops Engineer. Students from various disciplines can apply for PowerSchool Recruitment 2023. The detailed eligibility, Requirements, Salary, and application process are given below.
About Company: PowerSchool is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. PowerSchool is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. Our inclusive culture empowers PowerSchoolers to deliver the best results for our customers. We not only celebrate the diversity of our workforce, we celebrate the diverse ways we work.
Register & Apply For BE/BTech & MCA Off Campus Job Openings
PowerSchool Off Campus Drive 2023:
|Job Title||Associate Engineer|
|Salary||up to 5.6 LPA|
|Job Type||Full time
Apply for Accenture click here
PowerSchool Off Campus Job Description:
- Execute ticket triage, investigation and resolution of reported incidents.
- Troubleshoot application issues and engage Customer Support as needed to identify and resolve the issue.
- Troubleshoots problems with user accounts and application access
- Perform daily system administration tasks to verify that all systems are up and running
- Installation and configuration of software in cloud-based environments to ensure high availability
- Monitor and troubleshoot application issues to ensure high availability, optimal performance and system responsiveness
- Operate and maintain orchestration routines in production
- Complete periodic application software updates and software version upgrades
- Install and configure new customer environments as needed
- Support product development teams in the delivery of continuous integration, continuous deployment, providing templates and patterns to follow to ensure code produced by product development teams can be deployed and scaled on standardized technologies and platforms
- Perform root cause analysis for production issues where the root cause is in infrastructure, environment, configuration, or deployment routines; understand when to escalate to product development teams; remediate root causes and implement preventative actions
- Performs basic database monitoring and troubleshooting of database performance issues
- Participate in after-hours maintenance, when necessary, respond to emergencies, participate in customer calls when called upon in support of initiatives and incident response
- Participate in 24/7 on-call support including shift rotations where required.
- Able to communicate effectively and work as a team member to manage all cloud-based systems used within the environment.
|Freshers Jobs by City|
- Knowledge of cloud computing platforms such as AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud (demonstrable proficiency or professional experience preferred)
- Knowledge of Relational and No-SQL databases (demonstrable proficiency or professional experience preferred)
- Familiarity of configuration management and orchestration technologies and techniques
- Proficiency in one or more programming language
- Familiarity in operating system administration
- Ability to handle a heavy workload with multiple projects and frequent interruptions
- Ability to work in a changing, dynamic environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
PowerSchool Off Campus Qualification:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent degree required
- This is an entry level position; the ideal person needs to be motivated and willing to learn.
How to Apply for PowerSchool Off Campus Drive 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.
TELEGRAM GROUP click here
Facebook Click here
LinkedIn Click here
Apply Now Click here