Salesforce Off Campus 2022 | Freshers | Associate Member of Technical Staff Intern| Bangalore/Hyderabad
Salesforce Off-Campus 2022: Salesforce Off Campus Drive 2022 for the post of Associate Member of Technical Staff Intern. Students from various disciplines can apply for Salesforce Recruitment 2022. The detailed eligibility, Requirements, Salary, and application process are below.
About Company: Salesforce, Inc. is an American cloud-based software company. The company was founded in February 1999, California, United States. The founders of the corporation are Marc Benioff, Parker Harris. The headquarters are located in San Francisco, California, United States.
Salesforce Off-Campus Drive 2022:
|Job Title||Associate Member of Technical Staff Intern|
|Salary||4 LPA (Expected)|
|Job Type||Full time
Follow us on Instagram Click here
- Work under the direction of software architects and senior developers on a project that you will get to present to other interns and Salesforce Developers
- Work with your team members on timely and relevant projects that may be included in a future software release
- Contribute to our suite of automated tests and testing infrastructure
- Participate and contribute to product code reviews
- Participate in product and feature design with developers, usability specialists, user interface designers, and product managers.
|Freshers Jobs by City|
- Understanding of object-oriented programming/design
- Strong understanding of CS fundamentals and how to apply them to code
- Understanding of algorithms and data structures and how to efficiently implement them into a solution producing clear, efficient and concise code.
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a fun, creative, and fast paced environment
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Obtaining a B.Tech/BE and must be in the penultimate year of degree in Computer Science or Information technology.
How to Apply for Salesforce Off Campus Drive 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.