Shell Off-Campus Drive 2022: Shell Off Campus Drive 2022 for the post of Analyst. The student from various disciplines can apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Company: Royal Dutch Shell plc, commonly known as Shell, is an Anglo-Dutch multinational oil and gas company headquartered in The Hague in the Netherlands. It is incorporated in the United Kingdom as a public limited company.
Shell Off-Campus Drive 2022:
|Salary||10 LPA (Expected)|
|Job Type||Full time
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
Apply for Accenture click here
- Gathers data, analyses and reports findings. Gathers data using existing formats and will suggest changes to these formats. Resolves disputes and acts as an SME, first escalation level.
- Conducts analyses to solve repetitive or patterned information and data queries/problems.
- Works within a variety of well-defined procedures and practices. Supervised on progress and results; informs management about analysis outcomes. Works autonomously within this scope, with regular steer required e.g. on project scope and prioritisation. May coach less experienced colleagues.
- Supports stakeholders in understanding analyses / outcomes and using them on topic related to own areas of expertise. Interaction with others demands influencing and persuasion in a tactful manner to explain and advise on performed analyses of information.
- Job holder identifies shortcomings in current processes, systems and procedures within the assigned unit and suggests improvements. Analyses, proposes and (where possible) implements alternatives.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Good understanding of Software Development/Maintenance Activities
- Qualifications: BE/B.Tech / BBM / MBA / MIS from any stream
Work Experience: Freshers / 0 – 2 Years
How to Apply for Shell Off Campus Drive 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.