Siemens Off Campus 2023 | Freshers |Data Analyst | Bangalore
Siemens Off Campus 2023: Siemens Off Campus Drive 2023 for the Data Analyst. Students from various disciplines can apply for Siemens Recruitment 2023. The detailed eligibility, Requirements, Salary, and application process are given below.
Siemens is a technology company focused on industry, infrastructure, transport, and healthcare. From more resource-efficient factories, resilient supply chains, and smarter buildings and grids, to cleaner and more comfortable transportation as well as advanced healthcare, the company creates technology with purpose adding real value for customers. By combining the real and the digital worlds, Siemens empowers its customers to transform their industries and markets, helping them to transform the everyday for billions of people.
Register & Apply For BE/BTech & MCA Off Campus Job Openings
Siemens Off Campus Drive 2023:
|Job Title||Data Analyst|
|Salary||up to 8 LPA|
|Job Type||Full time
Apply for Accenture click here
Siemens Off Campus Job Description:
- Creating multiple Tableau dashboards to visualize the business analysis.
- Understanding the requirement from the customers and create a design document to finalize the number of dashboards or graphs, graph type & algorithms and business logics required.
- Connecting Tableau to SQL database and creating designed dashboards.
- Iterative work on Formatting, alignments and look n feel of dashboard.
- Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture.
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using AWS ‘big data’ technologies.
|Freshers Jobs by City|
- Good communication and analytical skills.
- Strong analytic skills related to working with unstructured datasets.
- Build processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency and workload management.
- A successful history of manipulating, processing and extracting value from large, disconnected datasets.
- Ability to use the co-ordinates data to create Maps.
- Must be a quick learner and should be able to think critically.
- Good Communication skills (Verbal & Written).
Siemens Off Campus Qualification:
- Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree/ MBA from any stream.
How to Apply for Siemens Off Campus Drive 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.
TELEGRAM GROUP click here
Facebook Click here
LinkedIn Click here
Apply Now Click here