Silicon Valley Bank Off Campus 2022 | Freshers | Software Engineer I| Bangalore
Silicon Valley Bank Off-Campus 2022: Silicon Valley Bank Off Campus Drive 2022 for the post of Software Engineer I. Students from various disciplines can apply for Silicon Valley Bank Recruitment 2022. The detailed eligibility, Requirements, Salary, and application process are given below.
About the Company: Silicon Valley Bank, a subsidiary of SVB Financial Group, is a U.S.-based high-tech commercial bank. SVB is on the list of largest banks in the United States, and is the biggest bank in Silicon Valley based on local deposits.
Silicon Valley Bank Off-Campus Drive 2022:
|Silicon Valley Bank
|Software Engineer I
|8.1 LPA (Expected)
Follow us on Instagram Click here
- Work on resolving Workday functional / SNOW issues efficiently and optimally.
- Managing support tickets and proactively reducing recurring issues.
- Extensively research on required information necessary to best handle technical inquiries
- Document customer technical issues and maintain repository.
- Meet SLAs like response and resolution times by provide quick response.
- Resolving the issues through Service Now tool and email communication channels.
- Collaborate with development team members and call out when appropriate.
- Own customer issues from initial report to resolution, presenting with customers regularly
- Run monitoring reports for usage, performance, and/or availability.
- Primarily supporting support tickets and working with the dedicated Workday Leads
|Freshers Jobs by City
- You have excellent time management skills and can make decisions quickly.
- You maintain composure and customer focus while troubleshooting and solving issues.
- You reassure customers when delivering product diagnoses and potential solutions.
- You’re fluent in the local language.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or relative area.
How to Apply for Silicon Valley Bank Off Campus Drive 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.