Synopsys Off Campus 2024: Synopsys Off Campus Drive 2024 for the Intern. Students from various disciplines can apply for Synopsys Recruitment 2024. The detailed eligibility, Requirements, Salary, and application process are given below.
At Synopsys, we’re at the heart of the innovations that change the way we work and play. Self-driving cars. Artificial Intelligence. The cloud. 5G. The Internet of Things. These breakthroughs are ushering in the Era of Smart Everything. And we’re powering it all with the world’s most advanced technologies for chip design and software security. If you share our passion for innovation, we want to meet you. Our Silicon Design & Verification business is all about building high-performance silicon chips—faster.
Synopsys Off Campus Drive 2024:
|up to 40k/month
Apply for Accenture click here
Synopsys Off Campus Job Description:
- Write and maintain User Manuals for model libraries (IP) and tools.
- Co-ordinate with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and design teams to seek inputs and reviews
- Ensure timely release of documents in line with scheduled product releases
- Ensure accuracy of documents within short turnaround times
- Keep documents up to date with changing customer requirements and technological advancements
- Proactively track and co-ordinate with other technical writers for current/upcoming assignments
- Assist Product development teams in reviewing and editing Internal Documentation etc.
- Follow the doc conventions as per the Synopsys Style Guide
|Freshers Jobs by City
- Experience in writing User Manuals/Technical Documents preferably from EDA/semiconductor industry
- Good knowledge of English; familiarity with American English spellings
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Positive temperament
- Good team player
- Adobe FrameMaker
- Adobe Acrobat
- MS-Office, MS-Visio, Screen Capturing tool
- Version Control System like CVS/Perforce etc.
Synopsys Off Campus Qualification:
- Bachelor’s Degree.
How to Apply for Synopsys Off Campus Drive 2024?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page carefully.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- You will be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill in the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
TELEGRAM GROUP click here
Facebook Click here
LinkedIn Click here
Apply Now Click here
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your Resume / CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox and even the spam mail for the next round once your Resume has been shortlisted.