Tata Communications Off-Campus Drive 2023: Tata Communications Off Campus Drive 2023 for theJr. Customer Service Executive Role. Students from various disciplines can apply for Tata Communications Recruitment 2023. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
Tata Communications Limited is an Indian telecommunications company previously known as Videsh Sanchar Nigam Limited. It was previously a government- owned-telecommunications service provider and under the ownership of the Department of Telecommunications, Ministry of Communications, Government of India.
Tata Communications Off-Campus Drive 2023:
|Jr. Customer Service Executive
|up to 4.6 LPA (Expected)
|0 – 2 Years
|2018/ 19/ 20/ 21/ 22/ 23
TELEGRAM GROUP click here
- Creating and maintaining infrastructure necessary for the growth and the upkeep of field and Network operations which shall include Internet Data Centers, ATM sites, Cable Landing Stations, and NW space to drive network efficiency and availability.
- Drive the procurement and technical planning of TGN and submarine cables owned by consortiums/TCL and effect cost savings.
- Corrects mission-critical utility infrastructure problems effectively at optimal costs and in a timely manner.
- Ensuring necessary coordination on certification and field-level testing, as appropriate for the business segment.
- Coordination with the Technical teams for new enhancements/issue resolution.
|Freshers Jobs by City
- knowledge of one area within Telecom Network Operations and Maintenance or advanced knowledge of specific professional/operational practices
- Good communication skills, ability to solve problems.
- Interpersonal skills, Innovation.
- Any Graduate from any stream.
Facebook Click here
LinkedIn Click here
Also, Apply for
How to Apply for Tata Communications Off Campus Drive 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.
Join Our Whatsapp Group Click here
Apply for Tata Communications Off Campus Drive 2023 Click here
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your Resume / CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox and even the spam mail for the next round once your Resume has been shortlisted.