Tata Communications Off Campus Drive 2022 | Freshers | Systems Engineering | Bangalore
Tata Communications Off-Campus Drive 2022: Tata Communications Off Campus Drive 2022 for the post of Systems Engineering. The students from various disciplines can apply for Tata Communications Recruitment 2022. The detailed eligibility, Requirements, Salary, and application process are given below.
About Company: Tata Communications Limited is an Indian telecommunications company previously known as Videsh Sanchar Nigam Limited. It was previously a government- owned-telecommunications service provider and under the ownership of the Department of Telecommunications, Ministry of Communications, Government of India.
Tata Communications Off-Campus Drive 2022:
|Job Title||Systems Engineering|
|Salary||6 LPA (Expected)|
|Job Type||Full time
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
Apply for Accenture click here
- Responsible for planning , designing and developing solutions and service products riding on network or across multiple network layers such as CDN, Enterprise, Ethernet, IP, Wireless, Mobile Broadband, etc.
- Gather requirements, prepare architecture design, conduct technical and cost feasibility study, implement and resolve issues to support networks globally to meet timelines and customer requirements.
- Maintain and administer internally developed and third party applications. Responsible for developing and designing all network systems including storage, load balancers, servers, and routers/switches.
- Develop tools to proactively monitor the network on aspects such as utilization of backbone, alerts taking place etc. Lead the process on all stages such as concept, design, testing and implementation that will improve the performance and reliability of network systems.
- Define the work process flow between different functions for new implementations, existing network support and network tracking. Also define parameters, guidelines with respect to network tracking, data management for NOC team.
- The group plans manpower, infrastructure, budget requirements for the development and testing of software based on discussions with the products, operations and customer teams.
- Resolve issues on network systems based on escalations from the end user.
- Evaluate and validate new technologies to improve customer satisfaction.
|Freshers Jobs by City|
Strong communication (both written and verbal English), and organizational and interpersonal relationship-building skills
Ability to debug and troubleshoot issues
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
Any Engineering graduate from Any stream
How to Apply for Tata Communications Off Campus Drive 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.