Wipro Off Campus 2022 | Freshers | Technical Support Engineer | Bangalore
Wipro Off-Campus 2022: Wipro Off Campus Drive 2022 for the post of Technical Support Engineer. Students from various disciplines can apply for Wipro Recruitment 2022. The detailed eligibility, Requirements, Salary, and application process are given below.
About Company: Wipro Limited is an Indian multinational corporation that provides information technology, consulting and business process services. Thierry Delaporte has served as CEO and managing director of Wipro since July 2020. It is headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka, India.
Wipro Off-Campus Drive 2022:
|Job Title||Technical Support Engineer|
|Salary||3.5 LPA (Expected)|
|Job Type||Full time
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
|Batch||2022 and below|
Apply for Accenture click here
- Troubleshoot and configure software and hardware through call.
- Microsoft Application, OS (Windows/MAC/Linux), hardware, servers(Protocols/DNS/Active Directory, etc.) and Network(VPN/Routers/LAN/WAN etc.)troubleshooting
- International Process
- Flexible to work in shifts(Rotational)
|Freshers Jobs by City|
- Consistently demonstrates the full range of the competency without guidance. Extends the competency to difficult and unknown situations as well.
- Applies competency in all situations and it serves as a guide to others as well.
- Coaches others and builds organizational capability in the competency area. Serves as a key resource for that competency and is recognized within the entire organization.
- Knowledgeable about the competency requirements. Demonstrates (in parts) frequently with minimal support and guidance.
- Any Graduate from Any stream
- Freshers can apply(only grads)
- International Voice/Chat/Email Support
- Customer service oriented (SD)
- Strong English(fluency) written and verbal skills
How to Apply for Wipro Off Campus Drive 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.