Wipro Off Campus Drive 2023 | Freshers | Bangalore| Project Engineer
Wipro Off-Campus Drive 2023: Wipro Off Campus Drive 2023 for the post of Project Engineer. The students from various disciplines can apply for Wipro Recruitment 2023. The detailed eligibility, Requirements, Salary, and application process are given below.
About Company: Wipro Limited is an Indian multinational corporation that provides information technology, consulting and business process services. Thierry Delaporte has served as CEO and managing director of Wipro since July 2020. It is headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka, India.
Wipro Off-Campus Drive 2023:
|Job Title||Project Engineer|
|Salary||3.6 LPA (Expected)|
|Job Type||Full time
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
|Batch||2020 & 2021|
- Analyze and understand client expectations through requirement-gathering and elicitation documents.
- Deliver project requirements.
- Support data collection and analysis on the given stream of work.
- Build core documentation and manuals required (project documents; installation and operating guidelines).
- Execute functional tests and evaluate results to ensure the accuracy of the solution.
- Contribute to the practice by developing reusable component inventory and knowledge management.
- Develop case studies, archive tools and other reusable artifacts based on the learnings from projects.
- Build subject matter expertise in the area of specialization.
|Freshers Jobs by City|
- Basic understanding of accounting processes.
- Basic analytical skills.
- Mastery in English and local language.
- Basic understanding of procurement processes.
- Developed analytical and technical aptitude.
- Basic business application skills (e.g., Web-based, SAP-based).
- Good communication skills.
- 10th Standard – minimum 50%
- 12th Standard – minimum 50%
- Graduation – minimum 50% or 5.0 GPA as per respective University Guidelines
Year of Passing
- 2020 & 2021
- B.E./B.Tech (any stream)
- Government-issued disability certificate with disability percentage being 40% and above
- Full-time degree course recognized by the Central/State Government of India
- All arrears and backlogs must stand cleared at the time of the selection process
TELEGRAM GROUP click here
Facebook Click here
LinkedIn Click here
Every eligible candidate must go through below online assessment. Details have been appended for reference.
Online Assessment comprising of 2 sections:
- Verbal & Analytical Aptitude Test (36 questions/44 minutes)
- Programming Test (20 minutes)
This test will help us assess the skillsets of a candidate to identify any bugs in a given code and fix them.
The Programming Test will be based on the following types of questions/problems:
- Syntactical error correction, i.e., correcting the syntax of the given code without changing its logic.
- Logical error correction, i.e., fixing all logical errors in the given code.
- Code reuse, i.e., completing the given code by reusing existing functions/helper code.
Please Note: Candidates eligible for this process will go through 2 Mock Online Assessments before Final Online Assessment.Upon clearing the Online Assessment, candidates will be required to go through a technical interview followed by an HR interview.
We encourage job seekers with different disabilities to apply. Our decisions on employment, career progression, training or any other benefits are solely based on merit. We provide reasonable accommodation (like sign language interpreter, alternate forms of assessments, scribes, etc.) based on individual needs to attend the selection process and excel at work.
Also, Apply for
How to Apply for Wipro Off Campus Drive 2023?
Interested candidates can mail their resume and queries to – [email protected]
Join Our Whatsapp Group Click here