Amazon Off-Campus Drive 2022: Amazon Off Campus Drive 2022 for the post of Software Development Engineer Intern. The student from various disciplines can apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Company: At Amazon, we strive to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover anything they want to buy online. We hire the world’s brightest minds, offering them an environment in which they can relentlessly improve the experience for customers. Innovation and creativity are built into the DNA of the company and are encouraged at all levels of employment. Every day we solve complex technical and business problems with ingenuity and simplicity. We’re making history and the good news is we’ve only just begun
Top MNC’s Like Tech Mahindra Infosys ,TCS ,Cognizant ..& many more hiring , Upload Your Resume
Amazon Off-Campus Drive 2022:
|Job Title||Software Development Engineer Intern|
|Job Type||Full time
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
Apply for Accenture click here
- Ability to design and code right solutions starting with broadly defined problems.
- Drive best practices and engineering excellence.
- Work with other team members to develop the architecture and design of new and current systems.
- Work in an agile environment to deliver high quality software.
- Strong, object-oriented design and coding skills (C/C++ and/or Java preferably on a UNIX or Linux platform)
- Knowledge of Perl or other scripting languages a plus
- Experience with distributed (multi-tiered) systems, algorithms, and relational databases
- Experience in optimization mathematics (linear programming, nonlinear optimization)
- Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
- Deal well with ambiguous/undefined problems; ability to think abstractly
Previous technical internship(s) preferred
- Candidates pursuing Bachelors/ Masters in Computer Science or Engineering or related field.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Possess an extremely sound understanding of areas in the basic areas of Computer Science such as Algorithms, Data Structures, Object Oriented Design, and Databases.
- Be able to write Amazon quality code in an object-oriented language – preferably in C/C++/Java in a Linux environment.
- Candidate must have good written and oral communication skills, be a fast learner and have the ability to adapt quickly to a fast-paced development environment.
Work Experience: Freshers / 0 – 2 Years
How to Apply for Amazon Off Campus Drive 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.
TELEGRAM GROUP click here
Facebook Click here
LinkedIn Click here
Whatsapp Group Click here
Apply Now Click here