NTT Global Off Campus 2023 | Freshers | Service Desk Analyst | Hyderabad
NTT Global Off Campus 2023: NTT Global ognizant Off Campus Drive 2023 for the Service Desk Analyst. Students from various disciplines can apply for NTT Global Recruitment 2023. The detailed eligibility, Requirements, Salary, and application process are given below.
NTT is a leading global IT solutions and services organisation that brings together people, data and things to create a better and more sustainable future.
NTT Global Off Campus Drive 2023:
|Job Title||Service Desk Analyst|
|Salary||up to 5 LPA|
|Job Type||Full time
Apply for Accenture click here
NTT Global Off Campus Job Description:
- Receive, log, validate and diagnose client requests, on the full range of products and services offered, applying agreed service level agreements leveraging standard tools, platforms, and processes
- Uses MS product and process knowledge along with discretion to respond to tickets
- Provide client with a first call resolution, where possible, leveraging standard operating procedures or work instructions. Build knowledge articles, or flag the need for such content, when relevant articles are not available
- Provide timely updates to clients, when requested, on any pending requests or tickets.
- Work closely with resolver groups, and other functions, to ensure timely updates are sent to the client
- Produce breach and aging reports for tickets opened by the service desk
- Identify gaps and shortcomings in the current processes, procedures, services and provide recommendations for improvement.
|Freshers Jobs by City|
- Ability to work under guidance
- Ambitious self-starter
- Ability to use sound judgment to escalate an issue to a higher level
- Methodical in approach to ticket resolution
- Demonstrates ability to interact with a variety of stakeholders
- Demonstrates required integrity to ensure excellent client service and retention
- Demonstrates the attributes of professionals
- Excellent attention to detail and client focussed
- Strong and effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in 24X7 shift structure, based on a defined roster.
NTT Global Off Campus Qualification:
- General Qualification in Technology (Technical Diploma) or equivalent
- India specific – A minimum of 13 years of education with a diploma in IT or a graduate degree or equivalent.
How to Apply for NTT Global Off Campus Drive 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.