Ansys Off Campus 2022 | Freshers | Application Engineer | Bangalore
Ansys Off-Campus 2022: Ansys Off Campus Drive 2022 for the post of Application Engineer. Students from various disciplines can apply for Ansys Recruitment 2022. The detailed eligibility, Requirements, Salary, and application process are given below.
About Company: Ansys is the global leader in engineering simulation, helping the world’s most innovative companies deliver radically better products to their customers. By offering the best and broadest portfolio of engineering simulation software, Ansys helps companies solve the most complex design challenges and engineer products limited only by imagination.
Ansys Off-Campus Drive 2022:
|Job Title||Application Engineer|
|Salary||14 LPA (Expected)|
|Job Type||Full time
Follow us on Instagram Click here
- Works with Global-Customers / IP-providers / Foundries to understand design challenges of cutting-edge SoCs & 3DICs on 7/5/3 nm and creates EDA product specifications.
- Works with Product development team to get state-of-the-art EDA products developed.
- Works on Ansys-Seascape platform – Semiconductor Industry’s First and Only True Big-Data design Platform!
- Works with top Semiconductor companies around the globe to deploy EDA products for solving Power/Signal/Reliability challenges across Chip-Package-System at 7/5/3 nm.
- Provides expert guidance / consultation to Customers around the globe for solving design challenges.
|Freshers Jobs by City|
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Good programming skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Passion to learn and deploy new technologies.
- The ability for minimal travel
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Electronics Engineering/VLSI from Top Institutions (NITs/IITs and likes)
- 0-2 years of prior experience in either of a) ASIC Physical design, b) Power-Integrity/Signal-Integrity/Reliability Closure c) Custom circuit design and simulation
How to Apply for Ansys Off Campus Drive 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.