Apple Off-Campus Drive 2023: Apple Off Campus Drive 2023 for the post of Annotation Associate. The student from various disciplines can apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About the Company: Apple is an American multinational technology company headquartered in Cupertino, California, United States. Apple is the largest technology company by revenue and as of June 2022, it is the world’s biggest company by market capitalization, the fourth-largest personal computer vendor by unit sales, and the second-largest mobile phone manufacturer. Apple scheduled for the role of Annotation Associates for graduates. The detailed eligibility criteria, information and application process for this opening is given below.
Apple Off-Campus Drive 2023:
|Job Title||Annotation Associate|
|Salary||Up to ₹ 8 LPA (Expected)|
|Job Type||Full time
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
Apply for Accenture click here
- As part of the Siri Annotation Team you’ll play a central role in enhancing the Siri customer experience.
- Youʼll work in a fast paced, dynamic, technology focussed environment.
- As an Annotation Associate, youʼll listen and translate Siri audio files and rank levels of Siri response, from customers who have opted-in to the grading program.
- Youʼll use your business knowledge and analytical skills to evaluate responses against guidelines.
- Your flexibility and the ability to prioritize tasks is essential.
- Because we believe our individual backgrounds, perspectives, and passions help us build the ideas that move all of us forward.
- Weʼll train you to be an expert in understanding, supporting and improving the Siri experience.
- This position comes with competitive pay, great benefits, eligibility to participate in our company stock plan, time off, and employee discount.
- Experience in content review or a similar environment
- Excellent English reading, writing and comprehension skills
- Excellent active listening skills with the ability to understand verbal nuances
- Ability to independently navigate a technical environment
- Excellent typing skills
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail and excellent proofreading skills
- Flexibility to respond and support changing priorities quickly and efficiently
- Grows with a team where expertise is shared and feedback is welcomed
- Knowledge of one or more of the following: iOS, PC or Mac experience and Siri preferred.
Bachelors degree (Ex: BA/B.Com/B.Sc/BBA/BBM) – 2022 graduates only.
Work Experience: Freshers / 0 – 2 Years
How to Apply for Apple Off Campus Drive 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.